No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoel Judah: Zab Needs to Dump Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoel Judah: Zab Needs to Dump Pernell Whitaker

Yoel Judah, the father and former trainer of former junior welterweight and welterweight champion Zab Judah, feels his son still has a future in this sport - but only if he gets rid of head trainer Pernell Whitaker.

[Click Here To Read More]

I knew this was brewing somehow.

Comment

Zab needs to retire. Pernell was his last hope.

Comment

the **** who wrote this article has me on ignore for some reason..

Comment

Yoel stop hating n*gga you had your chance let Pernell do his thing

Comment

i don't think yoel or phernell are right for zab imo

Comment

Zab would be an ATG if he replaced his mind with Pernell's.

Zab achieved a lot by most people's standards, I hate to call a two-division world champ a waste of talent, but that is what he was.

Comment

Zabs has two problems that denied him greatness. He doesnt do well under pressure and he has a horrible work ethic. Zab trains the same way normal fighters train for six round fights. I have seen amateurs who train longer and harder then zab.

Comment

No trainer can correct Zab's problem, because it's all mental. He can't win a fight that gets tough. He's been out of chances for a long time. No idea why anybody gave him a chance against Khan.

Comment

I always thought Zab should have dumped his pops a long time ago. His aggressive style contributed to his mental state. If Zab couldn't get you out of there early then he would fold under pressure. If he had someone like Whitaker when he was younger than maybe Zab would have been a better fighter with a cool temper and focused.

Comment

Working...
                    X