No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salgado vs Mendez Early Results From Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truushot View Post
    I don't know what happened early, I picked the fight up in the 4th. I had Salgado winning the 4th 5th 6th with a deduction taken from Mendez. I also had him winning the two more rounds later in the fight. So I don't think it was a robbery.
    Personally, I think that deduction was a little bit over the top. I don't think think it was necessary. Anyhow, I think the fight was more like a draw because of the deduction and the knock down but the scores were ****ing ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      MEXICO....after all one of the biggest corrupt places in the ****ing world! No way did Salgado win that fight! **** them!
      Fuck you bitch!! in Mexico you come to fight ,if not you go home a loser.
      don't be mad cause your bitchass boxing style don't work over there.you don't wanna get robbed ,start giving mexican points for body work ,then Mexico will give you credit for running all night and not getting knocked out.lol at your bitchass hit and hold then run style.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
        don't be mad cause your bitchass boxing style don't work over there.you don't wanna get robbed ,start giving mexican points for body work ,then Mexico will give you credit for running all night and not getting knocked out.
        First of all I am not going to argue with an immature little kid. The fact of the matter is that Mexico is known to take a lot of the fights away from outside fighters! Second, your man was put on his ass in the 12th round and even your own commentators didn't agree with the decision!

Comment

What where the scores anyway? Anyone get a result on the Jessica Chavez fight?

I'm not saying that Salgado won the fight, I only saw 3/4 of it and I thought Salgado won enough rounds to make it a close fight. It drives me nuts all the people calling out robbery. Just stop with it. The scores may seem like a robbery (if they where wide) but the rounds where close and Delgado was more effective inside in my opinion.

Comment

Yes, Mexico has been known to have a "hometown" edge. Most every place that has loud fans that cheer constantly do. It does effect the judges. Mexico isn't the worst but it isn't Vegas either.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              don't be mad cause your bitchass boxing style don't work over there.you don't wanna get robbed ,start giving mexican points for body work ,then Mexico will give you credit for running all night and not getting knocked out.lol at your bitchass hit and hold then run style.
              Hit and run style? Do you know anything about boxing? Oh, yeah boxing is like putting together dos burros...I hit you and you hit me and whoever falls first looses....ustedes son los mejores! Where the hell is the skill in that? I suppose whoever has the hardest head wins in such a contest, right? Get real and come with a real argument.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                First of all I am not going to argue with an immature little kid. The fact of the matter is that Mexico is known to take a lot of the fights away from outside fighters! Second, your man was put on his ass in the 12th round and even your own commentators didn't agree with the decision!
                no ones arguing ,don't diss and then call me immature.just like your boxing style hit ,hold and run...lmao,now stfu ,I'm watching Mijares fight.

Comment

I'm not saying that Salgado won the fight, I only saw 3/4 of it and I thought Salgado won enough rounds to make it a close fight. It drives me nuts all the people calling out robbery. Just stop with it. The scores may seem like a robbery (if they where wide) but the rounds where close and Delgado was more effective inside in my opinion.
                  Yeah, but when you even have the Mexican commentators saying that they didn't think the fight was called correctly that tells you something. After the 6 round they kept saying that the fight was slipping away from Salgado and then he even gets dropped in the 12th? He was out on his feet. I swear if there was one more round he would have been knocked out!

Comment

Not to mention that it was Salgado doing ALL of the clinching in the final three rounds or so.

I personally thought it was a terrible decision. Not on the level of Santa Cruz-Casa or perhaps even Lara-PWill. But I had Argenis winning upwards of eight rounds in the fight. Even with the BS point deduction, I thought he did enough (even on the road) to win with some room to spare.

My two cents.

Comment

Scores were 115-110, 114-112 and 114-112.

Those aren't terrible scores.

Comment

Working...
                      X