No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Vanes Explain The Situation With Angulo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    I have to agree with Vanes here, it is not about confidence it is however about getting pay, and fighting Angulo in Mexico will not bring the same money if he fights Alvarez, which he is the #1 contender, I say it before and I'll say it again, this is a plot to protect Canelo from the best in his weight class, if it was for GBP he will have a tournament at 154 lbs, the winner will fight Canelo if he was properly beat up.
    i agree that gbp and that corrupt alphabet org are protecting that ginger kid, but the only way to the ginger kid was to beat angulo.

also, vanes would've gotten american judges, but his team would have to make sure that they weren't american judges in GBP's pockets.

Comment

I don't understand why he would deserve to get the big paydays since he hasn't done diddly squat yet. just thinking you are the best doesn't mean you are. stop ducking fraud.

Comment

At the rate these gum ball machines spit out world titles, why not wait to be gifted one. Then we can fight, it'll be great. While Canelo having a title is hilarious and the thought that these two need a box-off to face him is even worse. Sometimes ya need to shut up and sack up. Vanes has very little sack. Do you think the WBC will now force Alvarez to fight Angulo within 90 days of Gomez? Or does Alfredo have to fight someone else, in which case a voluntary defense or two would be allowed? Maybe a four fighter elimination with the winner getting a shot at Canelo in mid 2013, barring any unforeseen injuries or circumstances?

Comment

no explanations needed , real fans and experts know who's who . Vanes , keep on hiding under bob arum's skirt . you might retire without fighting anybody credible .

Comment

this is clearly a duck by Vanes the shit talker

Comment

I'm still waiting for Vanes to say something himself.

Comment

I'll say one thing before anything else: I was never in favor of this fight as an eliminator! The fact is Vanes just fought somebody else (Roman) as an eliminator; and to have to do it again makes no sense... I would love this fight for the actual title. The problem is that these phucken scum at the WBC let Saul fight for the title a year early and now want to protect him (but we all knew that, didn't we?).

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                  I'll say one thing before anything else: I was never in favor of this fight as an eliminator! The fact is Vanes just fought somebody else (Roman) as an eliminator; and to have to do it again makes no sense... I would love this fight for the actual title. The problem is that these phucken scum at the WBC let Saul fight for the title a year early and now want to protect him (but we all knew that, didn't we?).
                  if any deserves the tittle shot its angulo he fought an eliminator agaisnt alcine

Comment

From Vanes twitter

"I never turned down a fight with Angullo . I turned down the offer its a joke"

Comment

team vanes

nobody wants to hear that crap....u suppose 2 take the fight and make a name for urself...u fought a bunch of nobody's.....ur nothin special...prove urself **** talker.....angulo is a bigger name then wolak bumb...maybe arum put him in wit another bumb...manager had enough of that bumb fight top rank mess

Comment

Working...
                      X