Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Vanes Explain The Situation With Angulo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better off having just rejected the fight and stayed quiet.

Comment

And all the smack Vanes was talking...all bark, not bite.

Comment

its a profesional excuse to duck. the money was right and the judges were going to be neutral. goldenboy and canelo does'nt have anything to do with this.vanes called everybody from 147 to 154 a bunch of ******* and it looks like he's wearing the tampon now.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
          Vanes Martirosyan is a pussy.
          And youre a jackazz.

Comment

I understand that vanes is forced by that corrupt alphabet org to jump through hoops just to protect that ginger kid, but if they were confident of victory they would've fought angulo anyways. Sends like they are not so confident of victory, which is somewhat understandable considering the fight will be in mexico

Comment

if he thinks he can beat Martinez then why doesnt he fight Angulo? oh yeah cause hes fuken scared, plain simple

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                And all the smack Vanes was talking...all bark, not bite.
                Agreed. Talking **** and cant back it up!

Comment

When Sergio Martinez actually was the WBC 154lb champion, Vanes didn't say a word when Martinez called him out. I'm calling this one a duck.

Comment

So you turn down a match because of the money? really boxing should not be considered a sport anymore, should be considered a show like a rock concert or wrestling. I cannot imagine that happening in another real sport, like in the soccer world cup cannot imagine Brazil saying they wont play the final vs France because there is not enough money or in tennis Federer rejecting to play the final vs Djokovic because there is not enough money...i think you understand my point...boxing should not be considered a sport.

Comment

I have to agree with Vanes here, it is not about confidence it is however about getting pay, and fighting Angulo in Mexico will not bring the same money if he fights Alvarez, which he is the #1 contender, I say it before and I'll say it again, this is a plot to protect Canelo from the best in his weight class, if it was for GBP he will have a tournament at 154 lbs, the winner will fight Canelo if he was properly beat up.

Comment

Working...
                      X