cheatin the weigh in vs using steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheatin the weigh in vs using steroids

which is worst?

cheating the weigh in means not giving an even playing feild againts ur opponent, means ull be more punch resistance, youll be stronger than your opponent

while

using steroid is the same

so what can u say about a fighter who wants an even playing feild by asking fighters to not cheat using steroids but he himself cheat on the weigh in

ex. floyd vs marquez weigh in
    what can u say about floyd not giving marquez even playing feild?

i know alot of people is gonna get butthurt with this post
    just dont waste ur time getting buthurt here
    do urself a big favor and get the fact out
    yes, coz both gives one an anvantage over the other
    80.00%
    no, cheating the weigh in is okay
    20.00%
    Last edited by viperz007; 09-09-2011, 11:27 PM.

steroids is worse. that's y i'm not a fan of Steroidgio Martinez.

Comment

If someone screws off at the weigh in then the opponent can step away if he chooses to.. When someone roids up to become superhuman, then there is nothing the opponent can do about that.. It's not like the roider is going to come out and say Im superhuman, fight me or not.

Comment

lolll
        so to say floyd cheating the weigh in againts marquez is as worst as using steroid to get an avantage over his opponent that contradicts to his want to have an even playing feild :///

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          steroids is worse. that's y i'm not a fan of Steroidgio Martinez.
          What makes you think he does Steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            If someone screws off at the weigh in then the opponent can step away if he chooses to.. When someone roids up to become superhuman, then there is nothing the opponent can do about that.. It's not like the roider is going to come out and say Im superhuman, fight me or not.
            come on now
            so basically ur saying
            a fighter thats obviously cheating by cheating the weigh in is not worst than a fighter who is suspectly cheating?

Comment

Well if steroids will make you superhuman, we would have seen plenty of boxers just like Pacquiao. So I say weight cheating is worst.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                Well if steroids will make you superhuman, we would have seen plenty of boxers just like Pacquiao. So I say weight cheating is worst.
                So, Pac is now considered as a superhuman.

A-side meth is da shit!

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  come on now
                  so basically ur saying
                  a fighter thats obviously cheating by cheating the weigh in is not worst than a fighter who is suspectly cheating?
                  Making yourself superhuman and coming in a pound or two are significantly different...

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                    Making yourself superhuman and coming in a pound or two are significantly different...
                    Superhuman like Vargas on steroids, it's a plane, it's a bird... Oh shit it's Vargas on the canvass.

Comment

Working...
                    X