Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
      Superhuman like Vargas on steroids, it's a plane, it's a bird... Oh shit it's Vargas on the canvass.
      yeah...cuz i'm sure vargas would have done just as good if not better without steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post

/thread
        Well looks like some one is a Roid user and a weigh-in cheater. I think we have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          yeah...cuz i'm sure vargas would have done just as good if not better without steroids.
          So, Vargas didn’t become a superhuman even with steroids. Oh well, probably steroid only works on Pac and nobody else in boxing.

Comment

that was superhuman for vargas at that stage of his career.

Comment

Steroids, PED or whatever it is they all overrated. Floyd accused Pac was on PED and said the mean reason to Pac succes. He said Pac was on something that can't be detected by normal boxing commission test. Now common sense would tell you that if this kind of PED would make you great like Pacquaio and it can't be detected by normal test, then why Pac little brother Bobby failed to achieve even half of Pac status? Not to mention all the boxers out there. So Floyd invented his own OST to level the playing field against Pac, really? So by coming 2 lbs overweight against Marquez was also to level the playing field, Floyd?
              Last edited by straightleft; 09-09-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

truth is floyd didnt give marquez an even playing feild by cheating the weigh in

which clearly gave him the advantage

now

who of u would give this obviously cheating fighter(floyd) demand to have an even playing field with this so called one dimensional fighter that have no proof of cheating fighter?

its like saying hey take the dang test to even out the fight with that cheater homeboy?

aint that sound dumb?

Comment

Floyd cheats at the scales and uses PEDs which is why he won't adhere to year round testing rules.

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
                    What makes you think he does Steroids?
                    come on man, name one fighter who sucks, and then all of a sudden becomes "great" at 35-years old???

Steroidgio Martinez lost to a fighter w/ a record of 7-33. Steroidgio Martinez has always sucked. Then suddenly in his 30's he becomes a great fighter???

if you're the best, take the test.

Comment

People have a lot of misconceptions about steroids. They do not make you super human...and for many people they kill your cardio capacity and cause severe cramping and aches. They also work well for some people up to a point...and then they often don't and have a negative effect on performance for those same people. I always thought Mayweather fit into that later description of geno-types. Just my hunch and I believe he used to use them to his advantage...and then he stopped because they made him gas or whatever...and since then...does not want anyone who is a threat to him to be able to use them. This is just a gut feeling and I have no proof of this.

To much is being made of this topic on this board...it has become a crazy obsession...I blame the *****s. The drug have been in pro and amateur sports since the 60's and big time since the mid 70's when the Russians started sweeping Olympic competitions. It has been used by probably 90% of all athletes at one time or another. It was fairly easy to get away with until pretty recent (IE: congressional inquiries and jail time...I guess govt has nothing better to do). Drugs are easy to alter molecularly and make them hard to identify until some gets a hold of them and analyzes what it is. Just passing a gas through an off the shell steroid changes the molecular composition without really changing the effectiveness of the drug...that's how Balco did it and there are millions of chemists out there who can do the same. My point is...none of this is new...and does not warrant the attention it seems to be given here. Mayweather is a drama-queen who single-handedly caused this...and my guess is because he can no longer tolerate the drug without to many side-effects. I can guarantee you all that Floyd has been aware of the existence and use of steroids in the sport long before any of you knew who he was...and had no more concerns about it before until recently...than anyone else in the sport. The tests that everyone has been using in the sport has kept things on an even playing field all this time. Only Floyd needs a special arrangement...and anyone who really wants to beat the OST can do so anyways by having the right team of chemists.

This topic needs to go away.
                      Last edited by jaded; 09-09-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X