Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wh Marquez will not be competitive against Pacman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just dont get how Floiyd was given so much **** for fighting JMM at 144 and yet no one really gives pac sh it for doing the same thing
    if pac really wanted to challenge himself he would have fought him at a CW of 137 or 138 but he will only CW when its to his advantage
    pac is full of it
    Floyd is full of it

Comment

The thread starter puts way too much emphasis on physical ability. He did this in the Mayweather-Ortiz thread. First of all, if you look at their stats Marquez is slightly taller than Pacquiao. He's equal in reach and has greater boxing IQ. Pacquiao is a freak athlete with tremendous athletic ability but his boxing still has some holes in it. Pacquiao hasn't fought a good counter puncher since Marquez. Instead he's been fighting big, slow, come forward fighters with little to no head movement. He's shown he still has trouble cutting off the ring in Mosley fight.

I expect Pacquiao to twin this fight off of sheer athletic ability alone. But I believe Marquez will surprise all of us at how competitive he will be with Pac. I expect Marquez to be more competitive with Pac than I expect Ortiz to be with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        cause pac isn't a one-trick pony anymore
        He wasn't a one trick pony when he beat the **** out of Barrera either.

He hasn't been a one trick pony for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I just dont get how Floiyd was given so much **** for fighting JMM at 144 and yet no one really gives pac sh it for doing the same thing
          if pac really wanted to challenge himself he would have fought him at a CW of 137 or 138 but he will only CW when its to his advantage
          pac is full of it
          Floyd is full of it
          Not me, I believe that both Pacman & Floyd should be ashamed of themselves for fighting Maequez at welterweight. They are supposed to be the 2 best fighters in the sport. While those 2 are beating old men, or smaller guys, my bwoy B-Hop was being a daddy to his son Pascal. Doing what great fighters are supposed to do & that's proving it inside the squared circle.

Comment

yep..............

Comment

poster of the year my ass, lol

Comment

They're all valid points that ended up being proven wrong.

Comment

Well TBF everybody thought this. It was a cherrypick on Pacquiao's part.

Comment

I think we all thought that last year really didn't think Marquez had it in him to beat Pacquiao twice in 12 months

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Well TBF everybody thought this. It was a cherrypick on Pacquiao's part.
                      its never a cherry pick when you fought someone and everytime theirs no clear winner

Comment

Working...
                      X