No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 242, Tomasz Adamek 216

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Vitali will win, but I hope Adamek gives a good account of himself. He's my 3rd favorite fighter. I would root for him over anyone not named Klitschko.

Comment

Vitali is in great shape. He has probably cut down some weight in order to match Adamek's speed. We will find how it works out for him.

Comment

war adamek!!!!!!

Comment

Adamek is a bad ass and I'll be rooting for him, but he's got his hands full...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              no excitement for me w/this bout ans Tomasz has a beaten look on his face...
              Really? I think Adamek looks relaxed and ready to go like always. He's coming to fight and believes he can pull the upset. It should be a great fight.

Comment

Adamek I hope you win by ko.

Comment

2million on adamek for your 12 million on klitchko..

Comment

Thanks they both look in great shape, go Vitali!
                    Last edited by Someone88; 09-09-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

You got to feel bad for Adamek, but you also have to give him props for being insane.

He could have just run the Cruiserweight division this whole time. Instead he came to America to kick ass and take names. In the end, his HW resume isn't going to be any worse than Hayes, even if he doesn't grab a belt.

Hell, I'd LOVE to see a Haye/Adamek fight. Give the winner of THAT one the damn "regular" WBA belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X