Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    pac is a multi millionaire who signs fights to make the fans happy...

floyd signs fights every two years for bail money
    My man, they're both in this game for the huge paydays don't get confused by Pacs nice guy act. Floyd is at least honest about it. Both guys have said they are fine with their accomplishments in the sport and that they'll sleep just fine if the fight doesn't happen.

Comment

and floyd signs one contact and makes more than two pac fights combined

Comment

And your right Clottery, the cheater, and old a mosley where totaly fan friendly. That's what the fans wanted right?

Comment

• What is it going to take for you guys to realize that both aren't serious about fighting each other? These two guys are putting up BS and you sorry dicks keep eating it up. I really love boxing but some of you guys are ruining the sport because of your bias views. Its just so damn frustrating to see so many idiot fans take a side when both deserve equal blame. At the end of the day, both guys will have a question mark because they both refused to man up and fight each other.

Comment

• the fight will never happen....

never....

and it is sad, because it is the best fight to be made, the pure boxer against

the pure fighter..

speed against speed, power against defense..

two years ago i would have picked floyd to beat mannys head to a pulp...

but now, next year, i give manny the edge...

inactivity is the worst thing a boxer can have...

floyd , although i cant stand him, is right about one thing, he is gifted, his coordination and timing is a gift from god, also his quickness....

but all physical gifts from God erode over time...

floyd may be in trouble this fight...

he plans to come forward, not move and box as he has athletically done with ease for years,

and also is shooting for a knockout,,,,,legs a bit old and stiff???

i think floyd gets overwhelmed quite a bit in this fight, from activity alone..

i can see ortiz winning 5 rounds clearly

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              reach *******...reach. Maybe you'll find logic or an excuse you can use In this.
              That’s all you got, ******! Oh well, I'm expecting too much from a ******ed member of this site.

Keep it up and show your posts to the DMV and I'm pretty sure they will issue you a card that you can park your car in the disabled parking space.

Comment

• i really don't know what is clearer than that. pac is no longer interested in the fight. end of story. we move on and look forward to seeing other fights.

Comment

• Honesty aside...Manny Pacquiao need Floyd Mayweather Jr., all fight fans still needs Floyd Mayweather Jr. the entire world needs Floyd Mayweather Jr. Be honest to ourselves...we all need Floyd Mayweather Jr. especially this coming X'mas season. We need at a least a fried chicken on the table on Christmas Eve. The whole world would be happy to have a chicken Floyd on the table for a festive dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    How can Pac fight somebody who's not willing to fight? If Mayweather really wants to fight he needs to stop putting roadblocks on the negotiation table (moron, will say how come Pac asked for 10 million/lb).

Btw, both fighters will earn the biggest purse of their career not only Pac. Then how come Floyd keeps on running and contradicting himself just to duck Pacquiao.

Just accept the fact, Floyd is scared to fight a midget!
                    Accept the fact? You mean accept your baseless opinion? Wise up and keep it 100. We can sit here and talk about people saying that Floyd was scared of Mosley too.

I mean really, Pullcounter was so butt hurt about Floyd being a "coward" and not fighting the World WW Champion Shane Mosley that he insisted that Floyd either fights Mosley or gets colon cancer and dies. Looking back, i'm sure he feels like a ****ing ******. Don't be that guy. It's all baseless and pointless BS. It's the same shyt different restroom talk.

Bottom line, Team Pac has finally resolved there last roadblock and USADA is no longer "biased" towards Pac. So now after 2 years, Team Pac has finally "agreed" and there are "no issues". The fight can happen now. No excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                      That’s all you got, ******! Oh well, I'm expecting too much from a ******ed member of this site.

Keep it up and show your posts to the DMV and I'm pretty sure they will issue you a card that you can park your car in the disabled parking space.
                      to the DMV? ******? Your to clever for me *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X