Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If Amir Khan gets past Jessie Vargas, he has a fight with Floyd Mayweather" - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If Amir Khan gets past Jessie Vargas, he has a fight with Floyd Mayweather" - Floyd

From Fat Dan's Tweeter. What you think?

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    I think Floyd is talking out of his ass as usual no way in hell is Vargas ready for the likes of Khan and Floyd knows it.

Comment

I think it's a great move by Floyd. He's Vargas promoter right?

Comment

When is JLo's new music video coming out?

I mean, she is well past her prime but if I could, I would still hit that ho.

Comment

I think it's a great move by Floyd. He's Vargas promoter right?
          Yes and as his promoter he is fully aware that Khan would put a beating on his fighter, unless Floyd is just doing this to get his fighters name out there which is possible. I cant help but think these are empty words from Floyd.

Comment

Have you seen Khan fight with Mcclosky and Maidana?Those guys exposed Khan for another Hype Job.

People are going crazy over his performance with Judah but Judah`s Confidence was gone and Judah just gave up.I still see the same old Khan.

Comment

So easy? Beat a bum, and you have a Floyd payday?

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                Have you seen Khan fight with Mcclosky and Maidana?Those guys exposed Khan for another Hype Job.

People are going crazy over his performance with Judah but Judah`s Confidence was gone and Judah just gave up.I still see the same old Khan.
                Agree. He's a bum with no chance against Vargas. In fact i think Vargas could KO him quicker than Prescott did. How he managed to become a unified champ is beyond me, he's just crap.

Comment

Nice move by Floyd. He knows his fighter better than anyone else, I don't think it's so farfetched for him to feel Vargas has a chance.

Comment

too early for jessie....

Comment

Working...
                    X