Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"If Amir Khan gets past Jessie Vargas, he has a fight with Floyd Mayweather" - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    Nice move by Floyd. He knows his fighter better than anyone else, I don't think it's so farfetched for him to feel Vargas has a chance.
    He's promoting. Would he really say Vargas has no chance? Of course not.

Comment

Khan is looking for bigger fights. A Vargas fight is very unlikely and Floyd probably knows this. So, another duck move?
      Btw, didn't somebody from Floyd's camp say that Khan is most likely the next for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
        Khan is looking for bigger fights. A Vargas fight is very unlikely and Floyd probably knows this. So, another duck move?
        Btw, didn't somebody from Floyd's camp say that Khan is most likely the next for Floyd?
        I'm pretty sure they have Khan on the #2 spot right now, right after Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
          which fight are you talking about? Floyd wants him to fight Jessie first, Khan is friends with Pac, He won't fight Prescott, Bradley wants PAC, which fight are you refering to?

Why is a Vargas fight unlikely? Jessie already said he'll fight Khan

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            which fight are you talking about? Floyd wants him to fight Jessie first, Khan is friends with Pac, He won't fight Prescott, Bradley wants PAC, which fight are you refering to?

Why is a Vargas fight unlikely? Jessie already said he'll fight Khan
            It is extremely unlikely at this point for multiple reasons. Vargas is not even ranked inside the top 10 at 140lbs, it is common knowledge Khan is only going to have 1 more fight at 140 in December before moving up and is Floyd really going to put his fighter in the ring with a guy he has little chance of beating?

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              It is extremely unlikely at this point for multiple reasons. Vargas is not even ranked inside the top 10 at 140lbs, it is common knowledge Khan is only going to have 1 more fight at 140 in December before moving up and is Floyd really going to put his fighter in the ring with a guy he has little chance of beating?
              I thought this was boxing, whatever happend to a tune up fight, fighting the Judah's of boxing don't make you better.

Floyd is his promoter, if Jessie and him think they can beat him, let's have a fight.

WTF is this negative feedback? If he wants Khan and then gets his a$$ whoopped, then he asked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                From Fat Dan's Tweeter. What you think?
                As long as Floyd puts in writing that if Khan defeats Vargas, Floyd will fight Khan next, why not.

I wouldn't mind seeing that fight.

By the way, I like the chick in your avatar, nice ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I thought this was boxing, whatever happend to a tune up fight, fighting the Judah's of boxing don't make you better.

Floyd is his promoter, if Jessie and him think they can beat him, let's have a fight.

WTF is this negative feedback? If he wants Khan and then gets his a$$ whoopped, then he asked for it.
                  News flash everyone at 140 wants Khan (bar Bradley) Khan is the cash cow of the division. Vargas is not even in the top 10 he needs to work himself into contention he doesn’t get to jump the queue just because Floyd is his promoter.

Comment

Khan is the man at 140 now. It was Bradley but he went missing in action when it came to the crunch, so I don't see he has to do anything to earn his shot at Floyd. He's more of a draw than Ortiz and a better fighter too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      News flash everyone at 140 wants Khan (bar Bradley) Khan is the cash cow of the division. Vargas is not even in the top 10 he needs to work himself into contention he doesn’t get to jump the queue just because Floyd is his promoter.
                      So let me get this straight, a tune up fight must be a guy has absolutely no chance of beating Khan, since when do you have to be in the top 10 for tune up fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X