Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Challenges Khan: Let's Do Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
    Why doesn't this d1ck sucking f@ggot get banned? I have seen him post racist stuff all the time.
    Don't worry, he'll be gone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Someone tell Prescott that to get big fights you need to be winning fights.I was there when he knocked out Khan and I enjoyed it but he hasnt done much ever since he won that fight.He should try to make good fights by himself instead of only looking at Khan.There are other fighters out there,why cant he fight them?

Witter wasted his life thinking about Hatton instead of concentrating on his own career
      Exactly my thoughts. What is funny about this is that he's the one asking
      for a rematch when he's the winner of the first one. You ask for rematches
      when you're the defeated one or you didn't like the result of the decision.
      Many who won the first match would even deny you on purpose so they
      can forever claim that you beat him. Most natural thing to do is focus on
      the fights they put in front of you and hope Khan asks for a rematch. Until
      then......

Comment

Originally posted by sam420 View Post
        Why doesn't this d1ck sucking f@ggot get banned? I have seen him post racist stuff all the time.
        Wow, another fan!!!!

Someone should ban sam420 for using gay slurs.....
        Last edited by CharliesRecords; 09-08-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
          hahahaha.....damn, you 7-eleven workers always stick together, now go back there and get me slurpy towelhead....
          Let me guess..... fat yank????

Comment

If Prescott is really putting his money where his mouth is and making it winner take all then wow. That ends all that talk of begging for a payday!
            I think Khan did the wrong thing in responding because now Prescott is going to keep luring him in for another crushing KO.
            If I was Khan's people I would not let him face Prescott, he's tall enough and powerful enough to tap Khan's jaw again.

Comment

Prescott should avenge his losses, not his wins lol.

Comment

I think Khan has progressed and come on a lot since prescott!!!! Prescott needs to chill a lil,He'll get a shot at khan if he wins!

Comment

Working...
                X