Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Challenges Khan: Let's Do Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
    Stop wasting your breath Prescott, Khan is not going to fight you, Amir is just another legend like his brothers who flew those planes into the World Trade Center....
    That's better!!!!

Comment

man khan does everything to not fight prescott. first he fights maidana (to try to justify he has a chin as he had a high KO percentage) then he ducks him for several years hopeing he retires, then gets him to fight mccloskey. just fight this ****ing guy

Comment

If Prescott wins then fair enough do the rematch. I just think McCloskey is going to beat Prescott based on what i've seen recently from the both of them. Prescott has looked horrible since the Khan win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          Once again, these are quotes from Prescott's management. I have interviewed him twice and he doesn't speak like this, he's pretty laid back and humble. Yet they keep releasing these quotes which he would never say and people think he's a **** for it.
          Sounds about right. Dibella and co. are doing everything to try and get the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
            That's better!!!!
            hahahaha.....damn, you 7-eleven workers always stick together, now go back there and get me slurpy towelhead....

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              LOL@ people who actually think Prescott wants a winner take all bout talk about naive, these are empty words from an increasingly desperate man nothing more.
              Exactly. People who buy into this ***** are ****in clowns.

Comment

Stop wasting your breath Prescott, Khan is not going to fight you, Amir is just another coward like his brothers who flew those planes into the World Trade Center....
                So why is khan at the white house?

Comment

Originally posted by BrazilNewshki View Post
                  man khan does everything to not fight prescott. first he fights maidana (to try to justify he has a chin as he had a high KO percentage) then he ducks him for several years hopeing he retires, then gets him to fight mccloskey. just fight this ****ing guy
                  Since when did khan set up the prescott v mccloskey fight? If you got no clue leave the thread.

Comment

Stop wasting your breath Prescott, Khan is not going to fight you, Amir is just another coward like his brothers who flew those planes into the World Trade Center....
                    Why doesn't this d1ck sucking f@ggot get banned? I have seen him post racist stuff all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      LOL@ people who actually think Prescott wants a winner take all bout talk about naive, these are empty words from an increasingly desperate man nothing more.
                      Well in all honesty some people simply have other people ticket. It doesnt mean that Presscott is better, but some fighters are simply a bad thing for other fighters. This is how I look at the Presscott vs khan fight. If a dude knocked me out and embarrassed me, and now all of a sudden I was a much better fighter, I would simply be jumping over tables to get this fight!!!

And ya'll cant knock presscott, you got people saying they hope Mccloskey beats him, and I ask why?? Paul already lost to khan, wouldnt it be better to see Prescott fight khan again?? These must be khan fans with that foolishness.

And so what if he's desperate?? Isnt this what boxing is about?? So presscott is desperate to fight a star in boxing he knocked out in the first round and somehow presscott should be ashamed or some ****??? Come on man!!!

Plus he already stated, if he doesnt fight Khan, he will fight MAIDANA, THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A MAN THAT IS A COWARD....

ANYONE OF US WOULD BE BREAKING OUR DAMN NECKS TO GET A REMATCH WITH A GUY WE KNOCKED OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND FOR THE BIGGEST PAYDAY OF OUR CAREER.

Comment

Working...
                      X