Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson a Possibility For December 10th Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be a great fight!....come on Peterson do it for the US and for 9/11!

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      I know where you are going I think Bradley, Khan have a pretty even resume.

Khan - Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Maidana, McCloskey, Judah

Bradley - Witter, Holt, Abregu, Peterson, Alexander

I think those are both guys best 5 wins, obviously Bradley was on his way to beating Nate Campbell but I haven't put that fight on the list because of the fight ended, I guess you could cancel that out against Barrera, although Campbell is undoubtedly the better win.

You could make a case for either guy having the best resume based on how highly you rate each fighter on the list. I think Khan has beaten a couple of more seasoned and proven fighters, but possibly Bradley's general body of work is better as Witter, Holt, Alexander, Peterson are more well rounded than someone like Maidana who is a crude puncher. For me, I think what gives Khan the edge is his performances in those fights, Bradley always gets the W but has been a little more up and down, interesting debate though.
      I think both have been pretty dominate over their opponents and their resumes are pretty even..I give a slight edge to Bradley based on accomplishments at the weight,and being undefeated..Its pretty close tho...

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        I am of the opinion that Peterson could very well beat Khan. They both have flaws. Khan is getting a lot praise and I feel is being overrated by many. Khan is good fighter IMO but not on the level some are putting him on.
        I agree with ya bro..Good post..

Comment

Did I miss something? Khan is top ten PFP? Did aunt Jemima win Americas next top model?

Comment

Not a bad fight. I'd like to see him unify all the titles with Matthysse afterwards, then go for a Mayweather/Pac fight.

Comment

Peterson is a really good fighter, as much as I like him, he just doesn't match too well against Amir Khan stylistically. This is still a very credible opponent for Khan, so no one can't say nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Peterson is a really good fighter, as much as I like him, he just doesn't match too well against Amir Khan stylistically. This is still a very credible opponent for Khan, so no one can't say nothing.
                Why do you say the bold?

Comment

I'm hearing about peterson and I'm hearing about morales but I ain't hearing about mattysse. Khan lost his hard on for the wbc belt now that he might have to actually face a hard puncher to getit?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Why do you say the bold?
                    He doesn't have the foot speed or head movement to stick to Khan. His defense consists mostly of blocking, you need someone who's quick on his feet and can move their head and upper body well, someone like Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                      Khan just beat maidana then unified against Judah, Peterson is his mandatory and a decent enough fighter in the division and has a style we havent seen Khan against, plus he is availiable to be booked now, i dont see anything wrong with this fight
                      I agree Khan/Peterson is the fight that should happen next. Morales/Mattheyse won't be ready in December. Come on Peterson don't price yourself out this time. 400K is plenty

Comment

Working...
                      X