No announcement yet.

America support your fighters..other countries do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
    Please tell what you have in common other than skin colour......

Whats the way of life in say England and Poland......just because the are white countries does this mean that they share the same culture......
    Race, culture, heritage, way of life, attitude etc.

People are different.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      No, I'm not and never was.

I never said he was that.

I was critical of Ross Greenburg's bad decisions and absurd favoritism toward Al Haymon's boxers. And Jewish sportswriter Thomas Hauser was critical of Greenburg's bad decisions too, read this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/what-hbo-now-part-one--36193

Never have. Would have been banned if I had.

No, but it's obvious daggum you really are a racist, because continually bash and ridicule Calzaghe and every other good white boxer.
      Why lie to us Parody.......

Comment

I support fighters based on merit, charisma, excitement value, etc. I like fighters from all over the world and I don't discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, whatever. You'll probably never meet a boxer fan that supports the mix of fighters that I do. Currently I like and support:

Brandon Rios
        Wladimir Klitschko
        Robert Helenius
        Vitali Klitschko
        James Toney
        Lucian Bute
        Glen Johnson
        Sergio Martinez
        Tavoris Cloud
        Andy Lee
        Kendall Holt
        Michael Katsidis
        Peter Quinllon
        Jan Zaveck
        Hank Lundy
        Ruslan Prodnovikov
        Orlando Salido

Comment

No, I'm not and never was.

I never said he was that.

I was critical of Ross Greenburg's bad decisions and absurd favoritism toward Al Haymon's boxers. And Jewish sportswriter Thomas Hauser was critical of Greenburg's bad decisions too, read this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/what-hbo-now-part-one--36193

Never have. Would have been banned if I had.

No, but it's obvious daggum you really are a racist, because continually bash and ridicule Calzaghe and every other good white boxer.
          ok it's not you on the racist forum it's another guy with the exact same user names and who posts the exact same posts verbatim. maybe you are just inspired by him and repost his posts here?

you've sent me numerous anti jewish private messages saying utter nonsense about how the jews are marrying and killing your people so cram your lies. other people have also said you sent them similar messages.

you have been banned multiple times but you keep creating new accounts and duplicate accounts to send your hate speech so your main account isn't banned. it's called a proxy.

yes i bash calzaghe because he was a fraud who fought bums. my bashing is based on his actions not his skin color. you support any white boxer no matter what they do while bashing fighters of other races who do the exact same things.

you were critical with ross greenburg. no problem with that but why would you bring up that he is jewish out of nowhere? how does that matter? it doesn't unless you are a racist and think everyone makes decisions based on race like you do. it's called projection. go take a psychology class or something.
          Last edited by daggum; 09-05-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

STFU Larry. You're a hypocrite. You're African, not American. Support Africa.

Only Natives, some Mexicans, and a few whites are the real Americans. I support Africa cause of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by luis resto View Post
              stfu larry. You're a hypocrite. you're african, not american. Support africa.

Only natives, some mexicans, and a few whites are the real americans. I support africa cause of floyd.
              never been there before in my life son

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                never been there before in my life son
                You should visit your motherland..., its nice. I don't get why AFRICAN- American boxers don't rep both? but whatever... Just wanted to ask. All it matters is that Floyd is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  ok it's not you on the racist forum it's another guy with the exact same user names and who posts the exact same posts verbatim. maybe you are just inspired by him and repost his posts here?
                  I don't post at any forum like that. Prove it with a link.

you've sent me numerous anti jewish private messages saying utter nonsense about how the jews are marrying and killing your people so cram your lies. other people have also said you sent them similar messages.
                  You are lying, you'd have had me banned if I did.

You can't post one of those messages, because they don't exist.

you have been banned multiple times but you keep creating new accounts and duplicate accounts to send your hate speech so your main account isn't banned. it's called a proxy.
                  No, I've never been banned, 35,000+ posts since 2007. BPP can see the IP addresses and internet service providers, he knows who has alts and who doesn't. I don't use proxys. Do you?

yes i bash calzaghe because he was a fraud who fought bums. my bashing is based on his actions not his skin color. you support any white boxer no matter what they do while bashing fighters of other races who do the exact same things.
                  You bash every white boxer no matter what they do, while supporting non-white boxers who do the same thing. Your hatred of Europeans is your primary motivation for 90% of your posts.

you were critical with ross greenburg. no problem with that but why would you bring up that he is jewish out of nowhere? how does that matter? it doesn't unless you are a racist and think everyone makes decisions based on race like you do. it's called projection. go take a psychology class or something.
                  It's you, not me, who keeps bring up Greenburg's being Jewish.
                  Last edited by The Hammer; 09-06-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I don't post at any forum like that.

You are lying, you'd have had me banned if I did.

You can't post one of those messages, because they don't exist.

No, I've never been banned, 35,000+ posts since 2007. BPP can see the IP addresses and internet service providers, he knows who has alts and who doesn't. I don't use proxys. Do you?

You bash every white boxer no matter what they do, while supporting non-white boxers who do the same thing. Your hatred of Europeans is your primary motivation for 90% of your posts.

It's you, not me, who keeps bring up Greenburg's being Jewish.
                    Tunney you are a ****ing racist and so are you alts..no 1 believes you we all know you're a piece of shit..and if i ever met you in real life i'd skull fuck you.......HARD

Comment

Wanna see a similar pic with Andre Berto in the middle. Care to post it?

Comment

Working...
                      X