Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have more in common with white european boxers than American black boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Please tell what you have in common other than skin colour......

Whats the way of life in say England and Poland......just because the are white countries does this mean that they share the same culture......

Comment

I support alot of fighters, alot of Mexicans, most Slavic fighters, a few canadian and a few Americans.

What I dont support is bum fighters like Berto,Bradley,Alexander and other cowards who make the sport look bad with their: Headbutting, running, clinching, headbutting, being associated with "advisors" who have to bribe judges to get you wins.

Infact I support Andre Ward even tho I think he is the most boring fighter since BHOP and he needs to stop his butting/clinching/hugging, atleast he is well spoken, as well as spoken as a bible thumper could be.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          Exactly!

I think what Larry meant to say was that every American should support Floyd. Come on Larry, we all know you're the biggest ***** on this board, stop hiding it.
          i will now support floyd because we are both american. i will ignore his shameless cherry picking for the good of our country!

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
            Please tell what you have in common other than skin colour......

Whats the way of life in say England and Poland......just because the are white countries does this mean that they share the same culture......
            What is a European going to share with a bum like...lets say...Alexander? or Williams?

Comment

they don't even speak the same language as you in most of those countries so how much in common could you really have if you can't even communicate with each other? you don't really have more in common with them you just have 1 thing that you think matters the most in common with them.
              Last edited by daggum; 09-05-2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                What is a European going to share with a bum like...lets say...any El Salvadorian
                Uhmmm...absolutely nothing my brudda

Comment

Comment

The longer your family has been in America the more chance there is you got that black DNA...and similarly if you're Mediterranean-European arentage.

World is much smaller than you think and racial prejudice is far too stupid a thing to allow to cloud your judgement.

Its called the sweet science for a reason and those reasons aren't based on racial prejudice but technical ability.

Fact of the matter is two of the most dominant boxers in the world fight in a defensive technique.

Floyd and Wlad. Brothers in technique.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      well he was a member of a white power sports forum(might still be)
                      No, I'm not and never was.

he says ross greenburg is an evil jew who runs hbo
                      I never said he was that.

I was critical of Ross Greenburg's bad decisions and absurd favoritism toward Al Haymon's boxers. And Jewish sportswriter Thomas Hauser was critical of Greenburg's bad decisions too, read this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/what-hbo-now-part-one--36193

he sends people private messages calling them jews and other racist things
                      Never have. Would have been banned if I had.

almost all his posts are full of racist projection(you hate so and so because he's white) typical projection of his own feelings about other races onto other people.
                      No, but it's obvious daggum you really are a racist, because continually bash and ridicule Calzaghe and every other good white boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X