No announcement yet.

James Toney vs. Denis Lebedev on Nov 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Yes. Hopefully Lebedev wins this fight, then we can all go back to castefootball and talk about how the superior (Physically and mentally) white European fighter dominated the negro afflete Toney. Yes, then it'll make our argument of how white Euro fighters are dominating boxing more convincing. (Lower weights than HW and Cruiserweight don't count though)
    I can't find the site you're referring to www.castefootball.com - it just goes to a list of websites.

Does it really exist?

Comment

Toney is going to DESTROY Lebedev.

I really hope the bookies are going to have Lebedev as a huge favourite because after viewing their recent fights the only way Lebedev wins this is by the judges robbing Toney.
      I'd be amazed if Toney didn't K.O this guy. This is going to Green V Tarver all over again.

Lets face it a washed up, ballooned up, totally shot Rjj gave the guy hell.

Lebedev has the skills, speed & punch output of 350lb H/W journeyman & his power is ridiculously overrated (K.O'd Alexeev, Rjj's ghost & Enzo Macrinelli, lol!) Who hasn't?

Toney is apparently down to around 210

Even a 250+ lb H/W Toney was beating up much bigger, stronger H.W's for fun.
      A 200lb in shape Toney is going to be brutal. Lebedevs not witnessed nothing like it. You can't find sparring partners like Toney!

A guy with Toneys skill & ringcraft vs a 1-D smaller framed Lebedev who just follows opponents around & stands in front of them looking gormless
      Even a 65yr old James Toney would put this Action mans lights out for him.

Fear for Toneys safety haa, I actually fear for Lebedevs. I'm surprised he's made as far as he has. Rakhim would put the guy in a coma for real.

I dunno the odds but my 10mil vs your 10mil if anybody wants it (I'm picking Toney )

Comment

Here is a recent training video from Toney.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqmQ-mo4Uk He looks lighter but still not in shape and he looks slow. He has less than 5 weeks left to train but i think he will make the weight. What he needs is much sparring and padwork to get faster and shake off the ring rust.

Comment

Fuuck Toney, he is going to lose this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            Here is a recent training video from Toney.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqmQ-mo4Uk He looks lighter but still not in shape and he looks slow. He has less than 5 weeks left to train but i think he will make the weight. What he needs is much sparring and padwork to get faster and shake off the ring rust.

Good upload, he looks good to me & in pretty decent shape.

LIGHTS OUT BABYYY!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              Fuuck Toney, he is going to lose this one.

10mil says he don't

Comment

this is definatley worth a speculative bet, in all seriousness though, toney by decision or stoppage, im not sure

Comment

If Toney really beats Lebedev i hope he stays at cruiserweight but he said he wants to fight Povetkin after that who is also managed by Hrunov and also was there at the presser.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    If Toney really beats Lebedev i hope he stays at cruiserweight but he said he wants to fight Povetkin after that who is also managed by Hrunov and also was there at the presser.

I'd really like to see Tarver v Toney

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      I'd really like to see Tarver v Toney
                      And i want Toney vs. Huck!

Comment

Working...
                      X