Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he never landed 100% clean on haye

even when he did 50% haye was hurt

Comment

Wlad is overrated. His power isnt, he hits hard.

Comment

He wins most of his fights by KO, so I don't think so. His style just isn't typical of a power puncher. He utilizes his power methodically rather than rushing it. Can't say the guy doesn't pack a killer punch though.

Comment

Wlad has spent the last couple of years operating sorely behind his jab and his jab alone.If he opened up and fought more aggressively than he has done in recent years,guys like Haye,Chambers,Thompson and Ibragimov wouldn't have lasted as long as they did against him.

It's a shame that he doesn't fight like he used to,but his cautious style has brought him great success and made him into the most dominant fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            You think Lewis can hit harder than Foreman or Tyson?
            yes. i think Foreman's power is a little overrated because he was a come forward slugger, while Lewis was a consummate boxer puncher. Tyson's unreal speed at heavyweight made his power look extraordinary. considering Lewis size and accuracy, no doubt in my mind Lewis was a bigger puncher.

Comment

I think Wlad hits pretty damn hard. He's just a very cautious boxer. Someone to fight like he does with his KO% is pretty rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Wlad is overrated. His power isnt, he hits hard.
                I totally agree.

Comment

I don't think that his power is overrated. I think he might be overrated as a fighter tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    He didn't have time to plant his feet and really sit down on his shots. Give him a stationary target and he'll decapitate the guy.
                    co-sign!!

boxingking trolling as usually.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                      Wlad's power has been overrated. He hit Haye with enough clean shots to stop him
                      LOL what fight were you watching he hit Haye with maybe 3 clean power shots the entire fight. Nothing you can do if someone is running for 12 rounds and doesn't engage AT ALL.

Comment

Working...
                      X