No announcement yet.

Who all is rooting for Berto.sign in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    DEEE BUSH BABBBEEEEEEE! I think Ive asid this before, but I give you props for being a REAL fan of boxing as a sport, AND of your favorite fighters. You've supported and claimed Williams as your own from back when he was on top, and even after he was KO'd by Sergio, you continued to stick with him just like you have always.

Ive caught a few people claiming to be all about a fighter one year, only to not want anything to do with them after losing.
    Thanks bro, real talk. It's hard sometimes to support the sport when so much others are supporting single men. I'll say 1 thing though, I see a whole lot of people easing off of me concerning Pacman. Mother****ers is getting hip to his bull****. I was done with him after Margarito, but he kept going. What's left aster he fights Marquez, Cotto at 154? That's why there was a rumor saying Cotto wanted margarito at 150. To prepare for the catchweight arum was going to offer for the rematch.LOL!!

Comment

Berto sucks. Eurobums suck too. But I give Zaveck credit for coming over to America and testing himself as a man. He has 2x the cojones of any German coward hiding away in Merkeland having to rob dime-store bums to even retain their belts.

Good luck to both men. Although I do hope one gets knocked out embarrassingly. Preferably Zaveck because it's funny seeing the white supremacists suffer anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        I'd love to see him return and show the heat of a champion,to many people already writting him off
        Right here bruh. I hope Berto puts on a dominating performance. I hope that he corrects his defensive deficincies(sp), and fights smart. I want to see Andre live up to his God given talents fa sho.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          floyd will fight like a pathetic coward b1tch that hes always been , lol, i guarantee it, lol, nyahahahaha
          I'm assuming you're mexican lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            I'm assuming you're mexican lol.
            Not even. Just a lonely Chicano.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Thanks bro, real talk. It's hard sometimes to support the sport when so much others are supporting single men. I'll say 1 thing though, I see a whole lot of people easing off of me concerning Pacman. Mother****ers is getting hip to his bull****. I was done with him after Margarito, but he kept going. What's left aster he fights Marquez, Cotto at 154? That's why there was a rumor saying Cotto wanted margarito at 150. To prepare for the catchweight arum was going to offer for the rematch.LOL!!
              I'm with you on being a fan of P-Will Bush homie. Been a fan of his a couple of years before the Margo match, and I continue to be a fan of his to this very day. But I really want him to change up his camp. I think that he has grown as much as he can with Mr. Peterson, and needs a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I'm with you on being a fan of P-Will Bush homie. Been a fan of his a couple of years before the Margo match, and I continue to be a fan of his to this very day. But I really want him to change up his camp. I think that he has grown as much as he can with Mr. Peterson, and needs a change.
                He's done Chief. Changing camp isn't going to help. It's his fighting style. He goes in there & fights, he doesn't avoid punches & his punch resistance is gone. I think that he should just retire. Boxing hasn't been kind to him. It's a shame really, he would have been right at home in the 80's & 90's when fighters weren't afraid to fight the best.

Comment

I'm rooting for him because I think he's a quality fighter who is caught up in his own hype and the Ortiz fight brought him down a notch

Comment

are there going to be any big boxing names in attendance at beau rivage, scouting for a potential next opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                      are there going to be any big boxing names in attendance at beau rivage, scouting for a potential next opponent?
                      Zaveck-Berto winner has a mandatory against Randall Bailey. Randall Bailey would knock Zaveck and Berto out on the same night one after the other. He'd knock Zaveck out twice for good measure.

Comment

Working...
                      X