No announcement yet.

Who all is rooting for Berto.sign in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    exactly.but if you never lose they say you havent fought anyone.......
    how can berto be washed up if he was never any good to begin with, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      I want to see Berto win and get some REDEMPTION! I don't see why people don't like Berto? it's not his fault HBO was willing to overpay him. He fights with huevos and heart - he gets knocked down, but he gets up again. . . all we can ask for in a fighter.

But I also like Zavec, but I really want to see Berto get some glory back. ultimately it's a win-win situation for me. Im just hoping for a good fight! WAR BERTO, WAR ZAVEC
      your full of ****, berto is a trashtalking nobody walking around with wins that shouldve been losses, lol, he gets exposed and you ask people to take pity on that overated piece of ****, lol, **** no, lol, let that overpriced piece of **** cry for pity somehere else cause in order to get respect, lol, you gotta give it and he never respected nobody, lol, ****in bittch azz berto, lol, ****in puzzy, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        your one helluva fan lol.
        uglypug should know about this robbery waiting to happen, lol, fighters like berto receives these all the time, lol, hbo is known for this, lol, ,problem for hbo, lol, bertos sorry azz will never be a superstar but they are too ****in ******ed to realize this, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

as a man. i cant cheer for a protected fighter. floyd and berto are from the same cloth imo.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUGGLER View Post
            as a man. i cant cheer for a protected fighter. floyd and berto are from the same cloth imo.
            as a floyd fan i would shoot myself on the dome but fortunately im not, lol, all i can do is wish floyd a happy retirement after this fight, lol, he will come bakk and be a coward after that retirement too, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              as a floyd fan i would shoot myself on the dome but fortunately im not, lol, all i can do is wish floyd a happy retirement after this fight, lol, he will come bakk and be a coward after that retirement too, lol, nyahahaha
              good for you. he will retire then unretire when Marg, Cotto and PAc are done. i guarantee it.

Comment

I just wanna see the undercad fight .

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUGGLER View Post
                  good for you. he will retire then unretire when Marg, Cotto and PAc are done. i guarantee it.
                  floyd will fight like a pathetic coward b1tch that hes always been , lol, i guarantee it, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

I don't overly support either guy, but it's boxing & I'm tuning in. I think Berto should win, hopefully the fight is fair in every aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I don't overly support either guy, but it's boxing & I'm tuning in. I think Berto should win, hopefully the fight is fair in every aspect.

DEEE BUSH BABBBEEEEEEE! I think Ive asid this before, but I give you props for being a REAL fan of boxing as a sport, AND of your favorite fighters. You've supported and claimed Williams as your own from back when he was on top, and even after he was KO'd by Sergio, you continued to stick with him just like you have always.

Ive caught a few people claiming to be all about a fighter one year, only to not want anything to do with them after losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X