Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Berto vs Zaveck, Russell vs Miranda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care to put some points behind all that talk, sir?

Comment

Berto is good fighter let's see how this fight goes

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Care to put some points behind all that talk, sir?
        what bet do you have in mind bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          what bet do you have in mind bro?
          5 million points, 10 million points, or whatever is comfortable for you. I take Berto you take Zavec.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            5 million points, 10 million points, or whatever is comfortable for you. I take Berto you take Zavec.
            ahh no not in hell am i taking a bet like this and become another al haymon victim. i thought you were the guy who wanted to bet that berto is going to beat zavec in 6 rounds.

Comment

DEJAN will give a hell of a fight to BERTO,UPSET OF THE YEAR...you'l see

Comment

Now see what Conte has done with Berto, he's evened out his body and got him off the weights and now he's shaped more like a boxer instead of a bodybuilder Berto already had the power there was no need to be so muscular like he was all it did was compromise his speed and agility which is key. Berto still doesn't have a solid chin imo but I'm axious to see if his stamina holds up though that's also why I think Ortiz will get schooled also because he's added to much upper body bulk over the last couple yrs making him more powerful no doubt, But also slow and stiff..

Comment

By the looks of the picture, I have a feeling that Andre Berto is going to smash this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    Wait, didn't Berto get tatted up???
                    yeah wtf. why post pics on his twitter with a tribal tattoo if he didn't get it?

tattoo psyche out?

Comment

Props to Russell for fighting Leonilo that is going to be a good fight. Miranda gave Franco all he could handle and in many eyes he should have gotten the nod. I dont think Russell has the power to stop Miranda, but hes got the speed and boxing skills to stick to a game plan and get a nice UD over a solid name on his resume. Im rooting for Miranda though and I think we might see an upset Russell is still green in the pros, so lets see what happens. As for Berto-Zaveck im not sure because I honestly havent seen much of Jan Zaveck, but judging by his resume Berto is going to be a tough step up from Delgado. I like Berto by UD, but anything can happen I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X