Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Berto vs Zaveck, Russell vs Miranda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Berto looks like P-DIDDY.... anyone else notice that?

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      Is this even being televised? he loses once and all the sudden hes out the loop?
      Boxing is a cold sport. If he loses this fight I guess he might as well retire and it will weakin Ortiz win against him.. Bertos lips look crusty as well, like he struggled to make weight
      yeah its on HBO BAD tomorrow night

Comment

Berto does look excessively thin but I think he will be ok tomorrow. I have him winning via UD

Comment

I've got 10 million points on Berto, is anyone confident enough in Zaveck to take that bet?

Comment

Why is Berto holding the belt in the pic when it belongs to Zaveck?

Comment

Did they place Biloxi on a state of emergency?

Comment

Wait, didn't Berto get tatted up???

Comment

if berto loses say bye bye to hbo and big paydays

Comment

Berto won't lose. If you think otherwise put your points where your mouth is.

Comment

wow they weren't kidding. zavec is in excellent shape. i have seen him at the weigh ins before, but this is awsome. too bad they are gonna rob his ass off.
                      as for berto now i know why he was all dressed up wearing sunglasses at the f2f. he looks kinda weird. conte's PEDs anyone?
                      berto holding the belt is just mind games by zavec imo. he want's to give berto a false sense of confidence. zavec knows he's an underdog and a bum by forum junkies standards so he's playing along. but boxing results are produced in the ring, and not on forum and at meetings.

Comment

Working...
                      X