Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ortiz beats Floyd brutally, is it upset of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    LOL....i missed that one....that does'nt even make sense.......either he is confused or not thinking about what he is sayin or someting else much worse..
    Well, to be fair to the TS this ain't even about which is the bigger upset JMM3 or Ortiz/PBF... It's all about the Ortiz/Floyd fight, which is clear in the first post.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I don't even consider the fight legit that's why. Can you understand that? Your arguing about why it wouldn't be a bigger upset to me. Because it's a useless garbage worthless fight, it's very simple.
      dude , the bigger question is "can you understand yourself?"... do you atelast realise you are contradicting yourself ?.....coz if you dont, seek help brother, thats real talk...

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Well, to be fair to the TS this ain't even about which is the bigger upset JMM3 or Ortiz/PBF... It's all about the Ortiz/Floyd fight, which is clear in the first post.

i guess....

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          So, let me get this right...You think Manny fighting a 38 year-old 130lb fighter at welterweight is a bigger threat than a 24 year-old welterweight champion with KO power in both hands.

I think Marquez is one hell of a fighter, my second favorite to Mayweather, actually. But, he just doesn't stand a chance at welterweight at his age and deteriorating physical tools, that fight should have happened years ago.
          JMM at 144 will wipe the floor with that quitting Ortiz...
          JMM got outboxed by Floyd at 147, Ortiz outwilled an overhyped Berto at 146.

JMM might not have a great chance against Manny and Floyd at 144-147, but will surely make Ortiz his b!tch any day of the week.

Comment

Well actually you are entirely right.

Comment

biggest upset since Mosley Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                And Douglas was never gonna beat Tyson.

And Randall was never gonna beat Chavez.

And Roy Jones would never lose...

And so on and so on.

When a fighter gets older and keeps risking his "0" by fighting quality guys, anything can happen.

No fighter is unbeatable.
                We're talking about floyd mayweather. Age can slow him down but it won't take away his ability to win. Not for another 5 years. Floyd is a better and more complete fighter than ortiz in every way.

boxing is not a bodybuilding contest- it doesnt matter how fast or how strong you are if you can't use it as well as your opponent. That's why Bernard Hopkins is still schooling young fighters.

The smartest guy will always beat the strongest guy.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-31-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I thought that was the whole point of the argument...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    a young prime lion ..beating a 34 year old legend that hasn't fought in 15 months?
                    it isn't the upset of the century lol......

I think JMM beating Pacquiao is a bigger upset tbh.

everyone is really overlooking Ortiz
                    Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Maniac, you kool as hell, but I'm a realist. IMO Marquez has 0 chance of beating Pacman. Matter of fact if Pacman doesn't stop him, he should just shoot himself bro. We're talking about a Marquez that's been hurt in every fight he's had at lightweight vs a Pacman that drapes up welterweights. We're talking about a Marquez that looked like ***** the last time he visited welterweight. Which is exactly the reason this fight was made there. Every single card is in Pacman's favor. This fight shouldn't have even been allowed. It's the 3rd ppv travesty in a row for Pacman.
                    lol....................

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      lol....................

Comment

Working...
                      X