Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    PED experts know every single thing in the world, obviously..

He straight said we should be able to find out the IP address BECAUSE we are "PED experts"!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      and where can you find out the IP address?
      U would be cheating then if I tell u lol!! Y'all became peds expert overnight I'm sure this ain't a thang to y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Beat me to it. But I'm still trying to find out the correlation with being a PED expert and finding out another poster's IP address, and then matching that IP address to another poster's IP address.....O_o
        Well looking at how u guys became peds expert overnight this shouldn't be a thang to yall.. Checking someone's ip address doesnt require F.B.I type of work. It just takes a simple click here and a simple click there. But if I tell u then u would be cheating and I know how much u guys hate cheaters Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          Well looking at how u guys became peds expert overnight this shouldn't be a thang to yall.. Checking someone's ip address doesnt require F.B.I type of work. It just takes a simple click here and a simple click there. But if I tell u then u would be cheating and I know how much u guys hate cheaters Hahaha.
          Are you mentally ******ed? Serious question, seriously are you mentally ill?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Are you mentally ******ed? Serious question, seriously are you mentally ill?
            Why? If I say that I am are u gonna be my biitch my come take care of me? Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Why? If I say that I am are u gonna be my biitch my come take care of me? Hahahahaha!!!!!!
              So by reading this. The answer is yes. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nah he's just ignorant and immature.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    Nah he's just ignorant and immature.
                    U mean I'm just acting like Floyd? Lol

Comment

*****s get mad when I act like this but they worship Floyd for doing the same lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X