No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Talks Training, Marquez, VisionQwest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    What does it matter if Floyd fought everyone else or not with or without ost? There is a starting point for everything is there not? Even urine testing had to start somewhere... I wonder if bytch boys like you cried a river about then too? Its not about Mayweather asking/demanding for the tests, its about Pac refusing and running to NOT test that made the "testing" such a big deal.

BTW, What excuse out of the 8 from Pac did you believe again?

Just to be clear, what you stated had nothing to do with Pac allowing "god" to handle everyone else....... but Floyd... Do you not see the irony in your post?
    then why should it matter if pac let god handle the "others" but not floyd... by the way what is the 8 excuses from manny? can u post up a link where manny is on video saying all those excuses? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      right because your suppose to work out every day.
      I do.......

"Hard Work and dedication" baby (I wonder who says that)..... Also, talk to B-Hop about being in shape.

I dont want to hear your excuses fat boy.... lol

Comment

sure theres a starting point at some point, but remember pac is one dimensional no skill come foward easy work. these are real words from floyd, roger and sr. not some make up word from some dude writing an article.. so why demand ost for someone who u stated is easy work?? makes no sense.. i understand theres a starting point but u dont go asking for it on someone who u clearly stated that is easy work.

Comment

I do.......

"Hard Work and dedication" baby (I wonder who says that)..... Also, talk to B-Hop about being in shape.

I dont want to hear your excuses fat boy.... lol
          damm i wish i was fat, your reply would hurt me more LOL!!!

Comment

then why should it matter if pac let god handle the "others" but not floyd... by the way what is the 8 excuses from manny? can u post up a link where manny is on video saying all those excuses? thanks.
            Then what does it matter if Floyd fought everyone else without OST but not Pac?

See the irony now? lol

Comment

sure theres a starting point at some point, but remember pac is one dimensional no skill come foward easy work. these are real words from floyd, roger and sr. not some make up word from some dude writing an article.. so why demand ost for someone who u stated is easy work?? makes no sense.. i understand theres a starting point but u dont go asking for it on someone who u clearly stated that is easy work.
              Pac should just quit with the roids and take the test.

Hes no champion, hes a fraud, a cheater, and an all around piece of ****.

Step over to the Floyd side. He will lead you to the hall of fame. If pac ever does OST his chance at the hof is likely over.

Comment

damm i wish i was fat, your reply would hurt me more LOL!!!
                You "wish" you where fat? lol

Comment

Then what does it matter if Floyd fought everyone else without OST but not Pac?

See the irony now? lol
                  U were the first one that brought it up about why not let god handle Floyd also that's why I reply with what I did idiot! Lol..

Comment

You "wish" you where fat? lol
                    Yes because u trying to insult a skinny guy by calling him fat is not gonna hurt my feelings lol..

Comment

Originally posted by PacFansAreBakla View Post
                      Pac should just quit with the roids and take the test.

Hes no champion, hes a fraud, a cheater, and an all around piece of ****.

Step over to the Floyd side. He will lead you to the hall of fame. If pac ever does OST his chance at the hof is likely over.
                      Then why do Floyd need a test from a fraud a loser a no good lil midget lol? For someone that is consider no good a loser from Floyd and urself, Floyd sure is making a big deal about it Hahah

Comment

Working...
                      X