Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Talks Training, Marquez, VisionQwest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
    pac-boy, tell me something.....

In your honest opinion..... are USADA corrupt ?

One more thing..... do you honestly believe that any member of Team Pacquiao genuinely believes that "USADA are corrupt" ?

This'll be funny.....
    Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    dude, just admit you don't want this fight to happen. otherwise all these silly things you're spewing in here don't matter. it just make you look stupid. you don't need test to an amateurish midget who fought nothing but inferior fighters. it's stupid no matter where you look at it. especially when the guy who's demanding the test is the greatest fighter of all time (wink, wink). it's actually embarrassing.

and hilarious.
    Huh, I didnt quite pick up the answer to my question in your reply

I wonder why that is ?

FACT: A truly great fighter would have made that fight with Mayweather back in Dec 2009.

FACT: A truly clean fighter would NEVER have ducked random blood tests.

FACT: You are nothing but soap-scum for questioning the guy who asked, but ignoring the guy who refused.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      Pac has stated that he will undergo all ost demands from floyd u moron. so lets wait until they start to negotiate again first to see if he will back down from what he already agreed on. and i never heard pac said usada is corrupted.. oh wait your taking arums word right? and why u so mad s0n??
      You see, this is what happens when you allow children to participate in an adult conversation.

You whiney b1tch.

FACT: Bob Arum is Pacquiao's representative

FACT: Bob Arum "apparently" works for Pacquiao

FACT: Pacquiao did not retract Bob Arum's statement

FACT: Arum quoted Pacquiao's position regarding the OSDT issue

OR, are you correct, and Manny is just Bob's little b1tch ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        useless argument homie.

Correct !!

It was a useless argument, what a fkn idiot iNDOLiFER is, for attempting to insinuate that Arum's words are not representative of Pacquiao.

You're right, that was nothing but a childish whiney-b1tch excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          " you waited too long " ? You fkn moron. Pacquiao REJECTED a 14-day cutoff, the negotiation died, and the offer was rescinded. What sort of ****head thinks that he can walk up six months later and the same deal will still be sitting on the table? " waited too long " ?

if floyd really wanted to fight he wouldnt have taken the 14 days out.. the 14 days was good enough before, after pac came back and agreed on it why isnt it good anymore? please explain? sure pac didnt agreed to it at first but he later agreed to it so why isnt it good anymore???
          FACT: there is no such thing as a cutoff date for OSDT's

FACT: OSDT's apply right up to the event, Olympic, whatever

FACT: a "cutoff date" for OSDT's..... is a Manny'ism, invented by Pacquiao

FACT: Fuk Pacquiao's ridiculous request. Mayweather demanded random blood tests so what did Pacroid do? He insisted upon a cutoff date so that he would know exactly when the tests would take place.

Dont be so stupid kid.

Comment

Working...
          X