Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAFAEL: "This Was The Best Episode Of 24/7 Ever"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two egomaniacs. Wherever they at i.e the gym - it aint big enough for the both of them and since Jnr is the star, the better fighter and the big money maker Snr came off worse....

Comment

Blah blah blah, Larry. seriously

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        There was a reason the show is called 24/7 and that is what they signed up for. So what he called his father a f@ggot? If that is how he felt then so be it. I would call my father worse given the chance. People still caught up on titles.

If father never acknowleges his son and one day he has a change of heart and walks up on his son tells and shows him proof that he is indeed his father and the son says "get out of my face f@ggot!" you think the son is out of line?

Just trying to get a read on where you coming from by taking this away from Sr and Jr.
        People seem to forget this, its and HBO show called 247. This is what its about

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          People seem to forget this, its and HBO show called 247. This is what its about
          Yeah,

People watch Taxicab Confessions, and it's OK for people to reveal all kinds of crazy ish about their lives. Or "Hookers at the Point". Or "High on Crack Street".

But if a boxer calls his dad a name, suddenly, HBO's legitimacy and judgment is in question.

Comment

If they can call each other names and argue and move on as if nothing happened, then it's obviously something they're used to. We'd have to live with them to know the chemistry of that environment.

I'd like to believe they had a good laugh after that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              If they can call each other names and argue and move on as if nothing happened, then it's obviously something they're used to. We'd have to live with them to know the chemistry of that environment.

I'd like to believe they had a good laugh after that scene.
              Ata certain point, FMS needs to shut the **** up.

Listen, I'm in Finance, and I'd like to believe that I'm pretty good at it. I got great SAT and GMAT scores.

Now, if my dad is still - TODAY - walking around telling everybody how he taught me my times tables , that ish would become very annoying. I wouldn't call him a f@ggot, of course. But it would get under my skin, and I may choose not to be around him.

This whole argument now fuels a drama around "will Floyd Senior be there on fight night>". Jim Lampley and his wifebeating self will have cameras focused on some empty chair.

More drama.

Comment

What? A family thats been dysfunctional since they entered the world of boxing is dysfunctional. Nooo. Is it sad? yes. Is it embarrassing? yes. But when did it become that? Decades ago, not this Saturday. I dont get boxing fans being shocked at how his family gets down knowing full well their well documented history with each other and others.

Comment

Floyd Senior:

"I taught him everything he knows, but I didn't teach him everything I know."

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    What? A family thats been dysfunctional since they entered the world of boxing is dysfunctional. Nooo. Is it sad? yes. Is it embarrassing? yes. But when did it become that? Decades ago, not this Saturday. I dont get boxing fans being shocked at how his family gets down knowing full well their well documented history with each other and others.
                    Damn. Looking at your sig. **** me, that is a dope card.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      Why??cause floyd and his father argued??it was terrible and embarrasing,if the argument made it great then thats sad,had 0 to do with boxing and actual preparation,more like a ghetto ass reality show a knock off of basketball wives or jersey shore...might as well just make a show called the Mayweathers..if thats what people call entertainment then oh well,but i watched it one time and im to ashamed to watch that crap again
                      Why would you be ashamed? Are you related to them? They only shame themselves and their relatives, I don't know why you get all emotional about it. With that said, I'd take this kind of 'heated' scene over the time where they showed senior and floyd dancing! I watch 24/7 to be entertained and that sure as hell was entertaining to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X