Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao at pac fans. Its not his fault Pac got a wack fight coming up so you wanna stay in Floyd personal business. This news got ya lil pee pee hard

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      lol typical *****...anything that is negative or derogatory towards your idol and you automatically label it as either a lie or something made up.
      I said i think he made that part up, i didn't specifically said it was true. I just assumed that Ellie didn't had any exclusive quotes since he would be denied of access of entering inside the gym, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Not allowed by who?
        well the title of the post says "hbo was not allowed to show", so i assumed it meant that HBO wasn't allowed to show this "crucial insult" or whatever this cat claims he will take to his grave with him.

Comment

I guess this is the chance for Pac's ppl to invovle him

Comment

Some other writer already mentioned something about Floyd Sr mentioning Pacquiao which made Floyd Jr mad

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              well the title of the post says "hbo was not allowed to show", so i assumed it meant that HBO wasn't allowed to show this "crucial insult" or whatever this cat claims he will take to his grave with him.
              I know, but who wouldn't let HBO show it?

I'm guessing it had to be from Floyd camp who didn't want to let HBO show whatever it was no?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                Some other writer already mentioned something about Floyd Sr mentioning Pacquiao which made Floyd Jr mad
                You talking about Ellie or someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I know, but who wouldn't let HBO show it?

I'm guessing it had to be from Floyd camp who didn't want to let HBO show whatever it was no?
                  I wouldn't think Floyd or his camp would have that authority, but I guess if one of the chief editors or big wigs from HBO didn't choose to show it, then the order would be from floyd or his camp.

Comment

Sr blew the whistle on Mayweather's camp, they actually gonna have that contract stipulating Manny cant practice in the Philippines

Comment

hopefully irish joe mCcreedy will answer me. . . i doubt it was anything that important, though. . . sounds like this guy just wants somebody to pay attention to him, or think he's important.

Comment

Working...
                      X