Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and as far as i know, HBO can show whatever the hell they want if they film it. . . lol floyd doesn't have editing privileges. . . even if he did tell them not to show it, i don't know if it was about pac - that seems rather trivial in comparison to what they did show

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      and as far as i know, HBO can show whatever the hell they want if they film it. . . lol floyd doesn't have editing privileges. . . even if he did tell them not to show it, i don't know if it was about pac - that seems rather trivial in comparison to what they did show
      did you try to read the opening post? it says the hbo crew was already done and have already packed their things when the argument started between sr and jr so they have to pull out their things again. so what does that tell you? it is very possible they were not able to film the entire thing especially the beginning of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Wouldn't HBO have shown it if Floyd Sr. called out his own son claiming he is ducking Pacquiao? Something makes me think thats not it.
        yeah i agree ^^^

it must be more like this ....

floyd sr. = i made you, if not for me you would not be in boxing, you might be fixin/stylin' hairs right now you f*gg*t, stop suckin 50's dickys, thats what you learned from that ellerbe, stop it already youre putting the family into shame.

then floyd blew his top and calls sr f*gg*t too.

thats most prolly the reason HBO doesnt want to show it bec itll expose floyd jr the drama quee(r)n .

Comment

zechbach already reported this last week

sr blasted on his gay son when is he going to fight Pacquiao

Comment

de La Hoya just signed cab-driver Mayweather senior vs muther-fuker Mayweather jr in Dec...Freddie Roach will be in senior's corner.

Comment

The manny thing makes no sense. Theres too much money involved for hbo to not show that. They would probably use that to open the door for the fight if anything. Sounds made up.

Comment

HUGE egos and EXTREME competitive personalities equals moments like the one we seen!! When it comes to basketball, my bro and I are the same way(not to that extreme). In the heat of things, insults fly...the Mayweathers just went to far but thats what happens when u put bandaids on deep issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                  Only 3 things set Mayweather to get all angry:

"50 Cent is gay"

"Ellerbe a ****"

"Fight Pacquaio"
                  This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    did you try to read the opening post? it says the hbo crew was already done and have already packed their things when the argument started between sr and jr so they have to pull out their things again. so what does that tell you? it is very possible they were not able to film the entire thing especially the beginning of it.
                    silencio maricon. . . READ the opening post yourself there champion. . . "hbo was NOT ALLOWED to show. . . " and yes i read the post - nothing in the post clarified the opening title, and thus overall the post implied that HBO did catch this crucial segment, but was simply "not allowed" to show. . . thanks. . .

u get the bottle. . .
                    Last edited by UglyPug; 08-30-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      silencio maricon. . . READ the opening post yourself there champion. . . "hbo was NOT ALLOWED to show. . . " and yes i read the post - nothing in the post clarified the opening title, and thus overall the post implied that HBO did catch this crucial segment, but was simply "not allowed" to show. . . thanks. . .

u get the bottle. . .
                      Not allowed by who?

Comment

Working...
                      X