• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Manny pac, ww in 2009 November, fighting cotto, clottey margo and mosley

floyd- ww in 2006, fought mostly cherry picked decent fighters at best

Floyd has only dominated the class in avoiding the best fighters
    I suppose manny fighting cotto instead of Mosley who was the champ cherry picking. Or what about manny fighting Mosley a year after Floyd instead of berto.

Nevermind fighting clottey instead Floyd.

Comment

Ifc your track record suggests that no one should take you seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        he did fight the best at 140 who were willing to fight him back. cotto turned him down at 140 as did hatton. floyd moved up to 140 for the sole reason to fight kostya, but he got beat by hatton first and retired. watch the timeline and u will realize it is inmpossible for floyd to have avoided kostya, and like mentioned he acctually wanted to fight him real bad and called him out since he was a 130.

margarito was never a top fighter when floyd was at 147. judah was undisputed champ then lost to baldomir, baldomir vacated some belts bcuz of sanctioning fees and thats how tony won a vacant belt. but he was universally considered #3 behind judah and baldomir at that time. margarito didnt get recognized as a top figjhter until after floyd already retired, and when floyd came back tony already been dominated and ktfo by mosley.

i acctually agree with your point though and u can make a case floyd avoided some fighters in his career, stevie johnston, cotto (at 147) and pacquiao. but ppl need to stop adding names to that list that dont make any sense. floyd was never in a position to fight some of these guys and never ducked them but his haters just throw any name in there that they can to discredit him. clottey? lol! thats a new one. and completely absurd.
        poor ifc19titles, another one of his threads just got derailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          I suppose manny fighting cotto instead of Mosley who was the champ cherry picking. Or what about manny fighting Mosley a year after Floyd instead of berto.

Nevermind fighting clottey instead Floyd.
          The only reason Pac is the solified GOAT is becaue he beat/fought the most feared man on the planet for over a decade Joshua Clottey.

Clottey was ducked by Holyfield in the 90's when he fought Tyson instead and the same thing happened with Mayweather and the rest of them in 2010.

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
          2. Cotto
          3. Margarito
          4. Baldomir
          5. Zab Judah.

Solely because they were man enough to fight Clottey.

Which is obviously the reason why Floyd is 6th because he fought 2 Top 5 ATG's.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            The Charley Burley of this era Joshua 'Most feared man on the planet' Clottey was definitely avoided by everyone including Mayweather.
            The only reason Pac is the solified GOAT is becaue he beat/fought the most feared man on the planet for over a decade Joshua Clottey.

Clottey was ducked by Holyfield in the 90's when he fought Tyson instead and the same thing happened with Mayweather and the rest of them in 2010.

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
            2. Cotto
            3. Margarito
            4. Baldomir
            5. Zab Judah.

/thread
            :lol1

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
              Ifc your track record suggests that no one should take you seriously.
              and your sig proves you are still a buttt hurt fan, get over it, its been years

*****s can make all the excuses they want but floyd has ducked every dangerous welter, he waits until they are just right to finish off

Comment

You're right dude, he chose Mosley when he saw him at his weakest point after his dismal performance against Margarito.... oh wait.

Comment

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
                  2. Cotto
                  3. Margarito
                  4. Baldomir
                  5. Zab Judah.

BAHAHAHA.... Clottey GOAT.... Floyd's daddy.

Comment

GOAT in order;

1. Pacquaio
                    2. Cotto
                    3. Margarito
                    4. Baldomir
                    5. Zab Judah.

LOL at you *****s

clottey was and still is a dangerous welter, the guy is so underrated, he arguably defeated cotto and floyd would only fight guys like him, margo or cotto if they were near the age of 40

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      ............pretty ironic
                      lol i gotta give you props for ANOTHER cool sig. . . "talk to me. . . " "talk to me Dammit or else ill throw you in the fire!" CHUCKY: "you stupid *****, you filthy slut, ill teach you to F with me!"

lol i used to PRAY that some doll would come to life and try to attack me. . . i had all these little plans on how i would **** it up. . .

but mayweather can't really compare his "dominance" to other sports, because in boxing you select your opponent. . . although boxing you don't "play"; it ain't a game. . . mayweather has been pretty dominant, but it's not like he hasn't been able to "choose his path".

Comment

Working...
                      X