Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd versus Jmm highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM didn't belong in that ring with Mayweather, it was a complete mismatch in my eyes.

Comment

Regardless of how irrelevant the win is for Floyd due to the weight difference, but the fight was a great displayed of the sweet science.

Comment

Whats funny is this Floyd could have weighed 144; and still come in fight night whatever he wanted to.

Comment

buuuuump.........

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
            The whole fight is still posted on the official HBO Sports youtube account

lol why does lampley call the dates by the actual numbers? he says " may one" instead of may first, and "September nine teen" instead of the nineteenth lol hahah not the first time i herd him do that....

sorry for the derail

Comment

Uuu hhUUuuh uuuHhhh uuhhhh We all know this was a fraud of a fight.

Made the guy blow up 12+ THEN came in 2 pounds over 144..!!! NOW THAT IS WHY Floyd is the biggest joke in the sport and everyone considers Pacquiao 10X superior to Floyd.

You make a fair fight and Marquez makes Floyd bow down.

Comment

Mayweather had a great performance against an average Offensive Fighter, who clearly was not used to being the aggressor in fights. Styles makes fights and JMM was clearly out of his element. Marquez, a brilliant counterpuncher, even said that he was going to try to knockout Mayweather in the build up.

Mayweather would have not looked as good as he did if Marquez fought his usual comfortable style. But, somebody had to be the aggressor because the fight would have been extremely boring with 2 guys mostly circling each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post

Uuu hhUUuuh uuuHhhh uuhhhh We all know this was a fraud of a fight.

Made the guy blow up 12+ THEN came in 2 pounds over 144..!!! NOW THAT IS WHY Floyd is the biggest joke in the sport and everyone considers Pacquiao 10X superior to Floyd.

You make a fair fight and Marquez makes Floyd bow down.

xplain how floyd used his weight to win that fight.ill wait

Comment

I'll duck the silly question floyd style..

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                      I'll duck the silly question floyd style..

why bring up Manny..im talking bout the Jmm fight try to stay on point here

Comment

Working...
                      X