Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Putting in Some Work With Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next opponent for Floyd, Mercito. Gayweather likes to pick on the smaller fighters as well as the green ones. Cherry pickers like Floyd don't have the balls to step up to someone like Manny. So Floyd's going after the less experienced ones.

Comment

Nobody has been paid just to dance with Pac, everyfight is a big risk for Manny but still he dominates. I want to see Shane fights again to see what's left in him. Give credit to those who deserves it.

Comment

don't think Manny - Mosely fight was a setup -- agree that the Cotto-Clotty fight might very well have been -- Clottly was basically having his way through the first 6 rounds and then simply stopped throwing punches -- he didn't seem tired or hurt in any way so I can see why people think that the fix was in

Comment

Originally posted by kfcfloydiots View Post
          Next opponent for Floyd, Mercito. Gayweather likes to pick on the smaller fighters as well as the green ones. Cherry pickers like Floyd don't have the balls to step up to someone like Manny. So Floyd's going after the less experienced ones.
          Fuk you're an idiot. Or have I already mentioned that ?

A genuine Check_hooks rival.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Nobody has been paid just to dance with Pac, everyfight is a big risk for Manny but still he dominates. I want to see Shane fights again to see what's left in him. Give credit to those who deserves it.
            Name one, since Marquez 2008. Waiting.....

Whats it actually like looking at the world through your Manny-glasses ?

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
              don't think Manny - Mosely fight was a setup -- agree that the Cotto-Clotty fight might very well have been -- Clottly was basically having his way through the first 6 rounds and then simply stopped throwing punches -- he didn't seem tired or hurt in any way so I can see why people think that the fix was in
              And did you hear Clottey's absurd excuses ?

Comment

Working...
              X