No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Putting in Some Work With Mercito Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Please keep crack head conspiracies out of this thread, thank you.

Takes a crackhead to know their conspiracies or should I say your conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnydee View Post
      Yeah, kinda weird.... but Roach let Mayweather use Wildcard during Dancing with the Stars.
      They didn't have any problems at that time. I don't even think Manny fought above 135 when Floyd was doing Dancing With The Stars. Floyd wasn't thinking about returning to boxing before March 2009.

Comment

I heard shane didn't even want to spar just touch gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
          good one...

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
            good one man

Actually, I didnt see that fight, so I could be completely wrong here, but I dont know about the theory that Shane was paid to spar with Pac.

Clottey ?

I dont think there is much doubt about that.

But I find it easier to believe what we already knew from watching the Mayweather/Mora fights..... that Shane was shot and could no longer pull the trigger - Freddie confirmed that himself - and that Shane would never be able to cope with Manny's speed.

Like I say, I didnt see the fight, but I am not sure how comfortable I am flying with the rumor that fight was fixed. Freddie is very well-known in most boxing circles, it is not uncommon to see guys from all over at wildcard.

Comment

speaking of mosley jr., he just lost an amature match yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                good one man

Actually, I didnt see that fight, so I could be completely wrong here, but I dont know about the theory that Shane was paid to spar with Pac.

Clottey ?

I dont think there is much doubt about that.

But I find it easier to believe what we already knew from watching the Mayweather/Mora fights..... that Shane was shot and could no longer pull the trigger - Freddie confirmed that himself - and that Shane would never be able to cope with Manny's speed.

Like I say, I didnt see the fight, but I am not sure how comfortable I am flying with the rumor that fight was fixed. Freddie is very well-known in most boxing circles, it is not uncommon to see guys from all over at wildcard.

My thing is, I've been a Shane fan from day one and Shane is a warrior. He didnt even try to be one in that fight. If Shane wins a big fight from here on I will believe 100% that he was paid to dance with Manny. Like you said, so was Clottey. Shane's divorce and financial woes are well known, the next thing we get is Shane conceding that Manny is the hardest puncher he's ever faced. There's no way that fight with Manny was suppose to be a cake walk. You should take a look at the fight. You'll see exactly what Im saying.

Comment

Mosley should have stayed down in the third round against Pacquiao. He wasted my time going the distance. I do remember in interviews Roach expressed his disappointed that it was such a boring fight.

Comment

well, now I know who will fight Canelo next

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      My thing is, I've been a Shane fan from day one and Shane is a warrior. He didnt even try to be one in that fight. If Shane wins a big fight from here on I will believe 100% that he was paid to dance with Manny. Like you said, so was Clottey. Shane's divorce and financial woes are well known, the next thing we get is Shane conceding that Manny is the hardest puncher he's ever faced. There's no way that fight with Manny was suppose to be a cake walk. You should take a look at the fight. You'll see exactly what Im saying.
                      Good points, damn, looks like I might have to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X