Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Admits He's Nervous About Judging in Ward Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly Froch has no business talking about questionable judging.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Done.

1 Billie sound good?
      damn you're throwing Billions around, like its nothing lol

I'm expecting Ward to win a Decision... i'm just hoping Froch can pull off an upset.

250 Million?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        damn you're throwing Billions around, like its nothing lol

I'm expecting Ward to win a Decision... i'm just hoping Froch can pull off an upset.

250 Million?
        LOL, trying to get my weight up man, I can't stay small time forever. 250 mil is cool.

Comment

LOL, trying to get my weight up man, I can't stay small time forever. 250 mil is cool.
          Alright man, it's my bet thread

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Alright man, it's my bet thread
            I need to make a bets thread. I can't fit all these bets I have in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Honestly Froch has no business talking about questionable judging.
              Why not??Are you still talking about the Dirrell fight where Dirrell was jumping. On the canvasholding and just not wanting to engage at all??Please tell me this is not what ya talking about??

Comment

Lets go froch he can beat ward with combinations and his work rate he does have to fight on the outside to avoid wards dirty tatics

Comment

For someone who got a gift in the Dirrell fight he's always going to be worried.In this case he doesnt need to because Ward will beat him even if Froch's own coach was to be the judge and his mum as the referee.

Comment

It will be an easy night for the judges. 10-9 Ward, 10-9 Ward, 10-9 Ward and so forth and so on

theses dudes go hate me for all this stuff i'm talking.LOL.

Comment

No need for Froch to be nervous. After Ward beats him even Froch will feel like he lost.
                      I doubt that,Froch has so much Pride that he`ll claim he won Even if Ward wins every single round clearly and knock his a$$ out.

And his bias Euro fans would agree with Froch and some of his fans would claim Ward`s head butts is what won Ward the fight even if no headbutts happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X