Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Admits He's Nervous About Judging in Ward Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should always be worried about the judging when you're clearly the worse boxer. If its left to the judges Froch doesnt stand a chance anyway, hes got to stop Ward to win.

Comment

Think Ward has this.

Just a step too far.

Froch has been through a lot more than Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        I doubt that,Froch has so much Pride that he`ll claim he won Even if Ward wins every single round clearly and knock his a$$ out.

And his bias Euro fans would agree with Froch and some of his fans would claim Ward`s head butts is what won Ward the fight even if no headbutts happened.
        LOL!! Right you are sir.

Comment

Lol, if anyone should be worried about judging it's Ward. Froch has a history of questionable judging going his way.

Comment

AMERICA is the HOME OF THE ROBBERY!

MATTHYSSE -- ROBBED TWICE!

KOTELNIK -- ROBBED!

LARA -- ROBBED!

FROCH HAS TO KO WARD OR HE WILL BE .... ROBBED IN AMERICA!!!

BEWARE, CARL, BEWARE OF AMERICA!!

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
              50 Million on Froch
              That's my boy!!! High rollin as ever!

I've got 5k on Froch lol. Because that's liturally everything but I've got to get on this betting thing somehow godammit!!!

Comment

The final being in AC already helps Froch. This will be the first time Ward will be fighting away from Cali for this tournament. That's nuts!!! Ward has had home-field advantage throughout the tournament.

I finally lost all respect for Ward when he continually defended Boo Boo Andrade's boring-azz performance against at 50 yr old with 12 losses on FNF.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  I doubt that,Froch has so much Pride that he`ll claim he won Even if Ward wins every single round clearly and knock his a$$ out.

And his bias Euro fans would agree with Froch and some of his fans would claim Ward`s head butts is what won Ward the fight even if no headbutts happened.
                  Hark, the oracle has spoken!

Let's just hope 4 a good fight, yea?

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
                    AMERICA is the HOME OF THE ROBBERY!

MATTHYSSE -- ROBBED TWICE!

KOTELNIK -- ROBBED!

LARA -- ROBBED!

FROCH HAS TO KO WARD OR HE WILL BE .... ROBBED IN AMERICA!!!

BEWARE, CARL, BEWARE OF AMERICA!!
                    Andre Ward is a pampered boxer and a pussy who has to have ALL his big fights in his home country, so crooked referees and shady judges are there to help out when needed.

Froch will have had 4 of his 5 Super Six fights in a foreign country. Is that fair?

This fight should have been in the UK, where it would fill a venue - Ward with his "headbutt and hold" style is not a draw in the US.

Comment

If Andre Ward wins, people gonna be catching feelings left and right.

Comment

Working...
                      X