Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Files Official Protest Over Amir Khan Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zab "comic man" judah knows his end has come...he should move on and retire peacefully... amir khan is simply too much for him...the punch was on the belt line and not a low blow but the "comic man" judah faked that blow as "low blow"...

Comment

He should more disappointed with his lack of heart and letting people down yet again

Comment

Zab , look in the mirror fella , you were losing bad . The blow was low but not in bad area , get up , tell the ref why you are down ? Now this , IS this WHAT JESUS WOULD DO ???

Comment

I could understand his complaints if he was dominating the fight or things were at least square, but he was getting a good whipping.

Comment

Judah acting job couldn't save him, no different when Cintron jump out of the ring.

Blow was low

Comment

cmon zab, i thought you have matured...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                He has, he went from doing the Kostya Chicken Dance and throwing chairs/chocking ref to admitting he was down and be counted out!

This is progress, the old Zab wouldve been counted out, jumped straight up, chocked the ref, threw some chairs at Khan, start running around cursing while saying "Why maaaaan?" as his Trainer holding him back in the corner looking all tough when fight is over.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    He matured like a Bad Curry

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X