Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Files Official Protest Over Amir Khan Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's official, Jab is as ****** as he looks.

Waste your money. See if anyone cares.

Comment

I never want to see zab Judah on my tv

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Zab "Super" Judah has filed a protest with the Nevada Athletic Commission and has also sent letters to both the WBA and the IBF requesting that those organizations order a rematch with Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]
        if I've written this once I've written it about 6 times. The punch was LOW. The ref was definitely out of position, on the other side. I've seen the PHOTO of the punch exactly when LANDING, and WHERE....and so have many of you, and it was LOW.

I don't think it was low enough to cause a DQ and considering the below-belt body padding, he likely wasn't hurt much, but it was LOW so Judah was entitled to up to a 5 minute break. He certainly did NOT deserve to be counted out from that punch.

No doubt, he was losing the fight, and likely would have lost, but we'll never know because the ref acted hastily without cause.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Incidentally I have more points now, and can increase the bet if you wish, just PM me and we can arrange it.

Comment

Zab you have the right to file a protest if that's what you want.

Question is, does it really worth? Do you think that you can win the protest?

Good luck!

Comment

imagine if russel mora was the ref.

Comment

Zap and Haye should have a joint retirement party and just quietly leave

Comment

i am no longer a fan of zab judah...at all...that is done...

Comment

What a pathetic loser.

Zab has got to be one of the biggest crybabies in the history of the sport. He always comes up with excuses when he loses. He had excuses when he lost to Tszyu, Spinks, Baldomir, Clottey and now Khan.

Go away, Zab. Go away.

Comment

I guess it's true: Zab's got less brains than he has balls. Or less balls than brains. In either case both are in short supply.

Comment

Working...
                      X