Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW Guys.... everyone is copying our thread now.

Great job, fellas. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

• Those threads are all cheap knock offs, no real insight or discussion in them.

While this one is a real boxing discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        I think you have this one wrong, Gino.

Look at who you're talking about.

Erik Morales is about as great as Arturo Gatti.

Yeah Barrera and Morales are like Gatti-Ward. Neve rmind that one went something like 44-0 before getting beat by Junior Jones. Never mind that he dominated a 35-0 Hamed. Never mind that he has had multiple title defenses in each weight class he has won a World Title at.

Never mind that Morales was 40 something and 0 before his first loss and a is a multi-weight champion. Never mind that he was the last guy to defeat Manny Pacquiao

You sir are an idiot. Don't ever message me, calling me a know-nothing **** peasant, after reckless Afro-Centric statements like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Prime P-Will would have been a problem for Floyd. Prime Marg would have looked like Mayweather/Corrales, except without the KD's.

Margarito is just too slow. He would never land on Floyd. Margarito didn't land on Shane.

Look at the first five rounds of the Marg/Migs fight. Imagine that, all night long. Except Floyd would have been hit way less than Cotto. And would never tire.
          I agree.

Margarito wouldn't get close. Mayweather's lateral movement, defense and quick counters would lead him to a clear decision win.

Prime Williams would be tough for Floyd because of his height, reach, stamina and durability. Williams actually has handspeed and footspeed also to be able to keep the pressure on Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKOO View Post
            I agree.

Margarito wouldn't get close. Mayweather's lateral movement, defense and quick counters would lead him to a clear decision win.

Prime Williams would be tough for Floyd because of his height, reach, stamina and durability. Williams actually has handspeed and footspeed also to be able to keep the pressure on Floyd.
            How long before floyd figured out PWill was vulnerable to the left hand? PWIll is tough but he likes to fight inside and not use his reach. Think thats the way to beat floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              How long before floyd figured out PWill was vulnerable to the left hand? PWIll is tough but he likes to fight inside and not use his reach. Think thats the way to beat floyd?
              Williams would be vulnerable to every punch Floyd throws lol.

The thing is Williams would still fight through it and make Floyd work every round with constant pressure and a high punch output.

If Williams tried to box Floyd, he would get picked apart. He simply can't match Floyd's skillset.

I think Mayweather would of beat Williams but it wouldn't of been easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKOO View Post
                Williams would be vulnerable to every punch Floyd throws lol.

The thing is Williams would still fight through it and make Floyd work every round with constant pressure and a high punch output.

If Williams tried to box Floyd, he would get picked apart. He simply can't match Floyd's skillset.

I think Mayweather would of beat Williams but it wouldn't of been easy.
                PWill was living off the most avoided fighter thing. Soon as he became known and had people gunning for him he hasn't looked that good at all. Maybe he fights better against floyd. But I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Yeah....but the guys who landed the left hands are in a different stance. They were southpaws.

We don't know that Floyd's LEAD left would be as effective.

Comment

Yeah....but the guys who landed the left hands are in a different stance. They were southpaws.

We don't know that Floyd's LEAD left would be as effective.
                    Good points but I have to believe Floyd and his team scout PWill correctly. As we get more exposed to PWill its hard to hold him in the same esteem as before.

Comment

REPOST:

I have always felt that Floyd has an "unnatural" advantage in the scoring because when someone lands to his body or shoulder, they don't get scored.

Think about it. Do you think the judges score this flurry for N'Dou?

I would bet $100 that the judges say "Oh ****!! What a defense!". When, in reality, N'Dou landed like 10 punches to Floyd's shoulders. Punches that if Miguel Cotto landed on zab, the judges would say ""Damn, Miguel is really mauling Judah".

Think about that.

I think mayweather gets the benefit of scoring because his defense is so 'pretty" and judges get ****** into that. They ain't giving you no points for landing on Floyd's arms when Floyd is INTENTIONALLY turning his arm to absorb the punch.

Oh STFU you dum ****.You hate Floyd and so badly want to see Floyd lose that you make up B.S like "Floyd has an unnatural advantage" in order to downplay his great defense.I don`t see you making a "the mistakes people make on klitscho" Thread.

And how do you know judges don`t count a punch when it supposedly lands on Floyd Shoulder?Are you a mind reader?Also landing a punch on a fighter arms don`t count you clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X