Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    PWill was living off the most avoided fighter thing. Soon as he became known and had people gunning for him he hasn't looked that good at all. Maybe he fights better against floyd. But I don't know.
    The guys who made him look bad were quick handed southpaws who used alot of movement and angles, they also have higher punch output that Floyd does.

I still think Floyd would of beat Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Good points but I have to believe Floyd and his team scout PWill correctly. As we get more exposed to PWill its hard to hold him in the same esteem as before.
      I don't believe we are being completely fair to Paul Williams. The guy is a welterweight. People were just intimidated by his height/reach, so they avoided him. And he moved up beyond his weight class to get the best fights.

But P-Dub made 147 comfortably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        I don't believe we are being completely fair to Paul Williams. The guy is a welterweight. People were just intimidated by his height/reach, so they avoided him. And he moved up beyond his weight class to get the best fights.

But P-Dub made 147 comfortably.

Alot of people overrated PWIll based on floyd (and Manny) not fighting him. Once he won the title he hasn't looked great. His reputation, IMO, was based on who didn't fight him, not who he fought and what he accomplished.

Taking everything into consideration, PWill is a good fighter but I can't see how he beats floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
          Oh STFU you dum ****.You hate Floyd and so badly want to see Floyd lose that you make up B.S like "Floyd has an unnatural advantage" in order to downplay his great defense.I don`t see you making a "the mistakes people make on klitscho" Thread.

And how do you know judges don`t count a punch when it supposedly lands on Floyd Shoulder?Are you a mind reader?Also landing a punch on a fighter arms don`t count you clown.
          May I respectfully suggest that you ask around.

Thanks.

gr

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Yeah Barrera and Morales are like Gatti-Ward. Neve rmind that one went something like 44-0 before getting beat by Junior Jones. Never mind that he dominated a 35-0 Hamed. Never mind that he has had multiple title defenses in each weight class he has won a World Title at.

Never mind that Morales was 40 something and 0 before his first loss and a is a multi-weight champion. Never mind that he was the last guy to defeat Manny Pacquiao

You sir are an idiot. Don't ever message me, calling me a know-nothing dick peasant, after reckless Afro-Centric statements like that.
            Name one guy that Barrera fought BEFORE Junior Jones that was was considered a top fighter? You can't assshole peasant, because it was the Junior Jones fight that was considered the point when Barrera was finally stepping up the quality of his opposition. Hamed was a point of redemption, not a career win. Hamed hadn't beaten ANYONE worth mentioning aside from a very aged Kevin Kelly at that point.

Name one guys that Morales fought BEFORE Barrera that was considered a top fighter? You can't assshole peasant, because his opponents were all padding before that.

Do you know how many people went UNDEFEATED in some corner of the world?

Pacquiao went 40-0 in southeast Asia.

What does it mean if you haven't for any one of noteworthy?

Barrera and Morales BOTH avoided Marquez for years because they both knew that their careers would have hit a dead end if they faced him. This isn't my opinion. Writers, fans and commentators have been saying it for YEARS.

So yes, you are a d!ck sucking peasant. You are so caught up in hype and names in lights that you don't bother to ask who the hell these guys fought.

Who have they beaten and reigned over to be considered "elite"?

That's why I hate this new generation of fans and boxing. Being an exceptional pugilist takes a back seat to having an exceptional promoter. It used to be that the fans at least knew who was on top by beating those at the top. Nowadays fans blindly accept rankings from a Golden Boy owned Ring Magazine as gospel and even use the rag to justify the hyping of their own favorite fighters.

I wipe my asss with those rags. I look at the accomplishments of a fighter. I look at his opponents, their standings and condition at the time in which they fought. Any honest fan could do the same but today's fans are lazy and want some other guy to tell them what to think.

You don't have a clue as to what greatness is. When you get dominated the way Morales did against Raheem and Pacquiao something is very wrong.

When you get completely outclassed by Jones and Morales to the point where you begin to seriously contemplate retirement, and I mean seriously for those fans out there who actually remember, and then get blown out by Pacquiao and Marquez to punctuate that point the picture becomes clear.

In order to be "elite" you have to have beaten the top guys around you WHEREVER you actively compete. Then you have to remain unbeaten after doing so. The quality of the top opponents on your record is as important as the win itself. The best must beat those who make a case to be top contenders.

The best don't win JUST ONE FIGHT and are automatically set for life. They have to continue to face the best.The best don't win one fight and are magically the best ever. They have to win and keep winning in order to reign.

Most fighters have one great fight. Its no reason to call them great though. Especially when they pad their records with 40+ fights.

Don't open your mouth to me until you know what you're talking about, peasant.

Its just a sport .. granted .. but I just hate stupid mother fcukers that talk beyond their understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Name one guy that Barrera fought BEFORE Junior Jones that was was considered a top fighter? You can't assshole peasant, because it was the Junior Jones fight that was considered the point when Barrera was finally stepping up the quality of his opposition. Hamed was a point of redemption, not a career win. Hamed hadn't beaten ANYONE worth mentioning aside from a very aged Kevin Kelly at that point.

Name one guys that Morales fought BEFORE Barrera that was considered a top fighter? You can't assshole peasant, because his opponents were all padding before that.

Do you know how many people went UNDEFEATED in some corner of the world?

Pacquiao went 40-0 in southeast Asia.

What does it mean if you haven't for any one of noteworthy?

Barrera and Morales BOTH avoided Marquez for years because they both knew that their careers would have hit a dead end if they faced him. This isn't my opinion. Writers, fans and commentators have been saying it for YEARS.

So yes, you are a d!ck sucking peasant. You are so caught up in hype and names in lights that you don't bother to ask who the hell these guys fought.

Who have they beaten and reigned over to be considered "elite"?

That's why I hate this new generation of fans and boxing. Being an exceptional pugilist takes a back seat to having an exceptional promoter. It used to be that the fans at least knew who was on top by beating those at the top. Nowadays fans blindly accept rankings from a Golden Boy owned Ring Magazine as gospel and even use the rag to justify the hyping of their own favorite fighters.

I wipe my asss with those rags. I look at the accomplishments of a fighter. I look at his opponents, their standings and condition at the time in which they fought. Any honest fan could do the same but today's fans are lazy and want some other guy to tell them what to think.

You don't have a clue as to what greatness is. When you get dominated the way Morales did against Raheem and Pacquiao something is very wrong.

When you get completely outclassed by Jones and Morales to the point where you begin to seriously contemplate retirement, and I mean seriously for those fans out there who actually remember, and then get blown out by Pacquiao and Marquez to punctuate that point the picture becomes clear.

In order to be "elite" you have to have beaten the top guys around you WHEREVER you actively compete. Then you have to remain unbeaten after doing so. The quality of the top opponents on your record is as important as the win itself. The best must beat those who make a case to be top contenders.

The best don't win JUST ONE FIGHT and are automatically set for life. They have to continue to face the best.The best don't win one fight and are magically the best ever. They have to win and keep winning in order to reign.

Most fighters have one great fight. Its no reason to call them great though. Especially when they pad their records with 40+ fights.

Don't open your mouth to me until you know what you're talking about, peasant.

Its just a sport .. granted .. but I just hate stupid mother fcukers that talk beyond their understanding.
              Too long, incoherent rambling. Didn't even bother reading.

It's fair to say, that at this point, nobody in this thread is taking your serious.

Log off, and go get some fresh air, dipshit.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    Thiw is a pretty silly video, and I'm kinda disappointed that you put it up.

But what it reinforced was that every time Judah landed, Floyd stepped FORWARD. Just executing his gameplan and making Zab feel pressured.

Zab didn't get tired. He didn't have the gas sucked out of him... he had the plan sucked out of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Thiw is a pretty silly video, and I'm kinda disappointed that you put it up.

But what it reinforced was that every time Judah landed, Floyd stepped FORWARD. Just executing his gameplan and making Zab feel pressured.

Zab didn't get tired. He didn't have the gas sucked out of him... he had the plan sucked out of him
                      No, that's not the reason I posted this video. If you read my previous post in this thread you'll see how I think Mayweather can be defeated. so, I used this video to show what needs to be done on a consistent basis to be successful and the style that's needed to do it.

I'm not suggesting that Mayweather got schooled by Zab Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X