Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Even though filipinos want to be white and are racist to Blacks, why do so many of the youth attempt to emulate aspects of Black culture? Collecting tennis shoes, having fitted caps, listening to all that hip hop, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Are those guys from the philippines or America?

Do you know why manny likes to speak some English during his political speeches in his homeland?

Comment

Do you know why manny likes to speak some English during his political speeches in his homeland?
        I've noticed that even the news broadcasts use Tag-English. They speak mostly Tag, but throw in liberal amounts of English.

I believe manny does that because some Filipinos are actually more comfortable in English. Keep in mind, there are several dialects of Filipino and/or Tagalog.

It's not like the US where everyone speaks (the same) English, but you just have regional accents.

Comment

Even though filipinos want to be white and are racist to Blacks, why do so many of the youth attempt to emulate aspects of Black culture? Collecting tennis shoes, having fitted caps, listening to all that hip hop, etc?
          You can pose that question to about 85% of the world's youth.

Even if they try to make their own hip hop and breakdancing, they know where it came from. They know where the style of dress comes from.

From the music to the style of dress to the slang its all emulated from Blacks. Its started in New York and the world saw it an embraced it.

Its not just Filipinos. Who in the world have been more racist than White Americans? And now their kids buy more hip hop than Blacks. They go to all the underground hip hop concerts. They dress urban and use the "N" word more than Blacks seem to these days.

The difference is that Filipinos are kidding themselves. They aren't White. They will never be White. No matter what color they dye their hair or how they train themselves to sound more like American White girls. They are hating other poor people in hopes of being accepted into the status quo, which is absolutely pathetic.

Here's a perfect example of what happens when Filipinos believe that they have been accepted by Whites. Listen and learn:

That poor girl doesn't even think she is Asian anymore. Not really. She thinks that there are "those" Asians and then Asian-Americans like her who can speak English like "them" and act like them.

Look at the disingenuous way she says "fellow Asians" in the video. Its almost as if she was made to say it but didn't really want to. She Filipino, but if it was audio only you would NEVER know. Not only by her voice, but by the contemptuous way she refers to other Asians.

Comment

I can't do It....BuT SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN GREEN K
            Does this mean you liked the novel of a post?

How does all the money/rep points, etc. work? I guess I need to read the rules. This forum seems a little better than others I"ve seen that are just *******s vs Floyd's Nuthuggers controlling every thread. This thread was a breath of fresh air.

But I assume I should take this as a compliment? If so, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
              Does this mean you liked the novel of a post?

How does all the money/rep points, etc. work? I guess I need to read the rules. This forum seems a little better than others I"ve seen that are just *******s vs Floyd's Nuthuggers controlling every thread. This thread was a breath of fresh air.

But I assume I should take this as a compliment? If so, thank you.
              Yes, that was a compliment. I appreciated you taking the time for a well-thought-out treatise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

That poor girl doesn't even think she is Asian anymore. Not really. She thinks that there are "those" Asians and then Asian-Americans like her who can speak English like "them" and act like them.

Look at the disingenuous way she says "fellow Asians" in the video. Its almost as if she was made to say it but didn't really want to. She Filipino, but if it was audio only you would NEVER know. Not only by her voice, but by the contemptuous way she refers to other Asians.
                That is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

Comment

Floyd and hopkins do a lot of the same things. The reason I feel May would beat Hop is because Hop has trouble with athletic guys: Jones, taylor, calzaghe, Pascal 1.

Floyd has as much (?) technical ability as Bernard, with superior athleticism. It would be like Bernard fighting himself...but in Roy jones' body.

nahmean?

I'm sure you're just talking in a mythical P4P sense if there was no height/weight discrepancy. Not Floyd at 5'7 as he is now?

Because Hopkins eats him up. He said it himself, he'd have a tougher time with a much busier Pacquiao than he would with a laid back, countering Floyd.

Comment

• Good thread, how did I miss this one. Still reading through all the posts.

Gino, admit it though, I'm sensing a little closet-desire of seeing Floyd beat.

Subliminal messages?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

I'm sure you're just talking in a mythical P4P sense if there was no height/weight discrepancy. Not Floyd at 5'7 as he is now?

Because Hopkins eats him up. He said it himself, he'd have a tougher time with a much busier Pacquiao than he would with a laid back, countering Floyd.
                      Yeah... it was a mythical scale up/down matchup...of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X