Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make this fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      Tarver wants nothing to do with Cunningham. Then again, nobody at cruiser does.
      this all day^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Tarver is not going to fight him, Tarver wants to enjoy being A Cruiserweight Champion for awhile lol

Plus I think Cunningham would DESTROY HIM with that incredible stamina and work rate

Comment

You say target is ducking you but you are doing the same to Troy ross

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            You say target is ducking you but you are doing the same to Troy ross
            Right.....

Comment

Remember there was this mythical monster named Roy Jones Jr that tarver brought back to reality? He'll do the same with cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Remember there was this mythical monster named Roy Jones Jr that tarver brought back to reality? He'll do the same with cunningham.
                Roy was past his true prime and drained due to the weight issue - Tarver won, no question. However, Cunningham - not the same issue or scenario. I really dont think Tarver can throw an eyes closed/scared punch and take Cunningham down. Conversely, Tarver is at the point Roy was - past his prime, slower, less stamina, etc.....he is doing the right thing ducking this fight and I dont blame him at all at this point in his career.

Comment

Cunningham would be too much for Tarver he'll avoid this fight

Comment

Too bad Cunningham is in a dead division where all the top guys in Adamek and Haye moved up to Heavyweight.

Is there a deader division than LHW and CW?

Comment

Too bad Cunningham is in a dead division where all the top guys in Adamek and Haye moved up to Heavyweight.

Is there a deader division than LHW and CW?

Comment

Working...
                      X