Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO at America offering Khan a green card in 2003 to represent them in the Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    USA has long history of claiming inventions / athletes as their own.

According to Americans they Won WW1/WW2 by themselves, invented everything that we use today and are da best at everything!

Yet they have long history of stealing/kidnapping/buying/bribing people to come to USA and do their work.

Why you think so many Mexicans in USA? People born in USA are naturally lazy and dont want to work hard.

Just ask some Americans on this forum if Donaire is Filipino or American.
    Interesting. Very true. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Interesting. Very true. Green K.
      Oh is that right smart guy?

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      The cliche terms never end... You realize Americans work more then most countries? We get less sleep and work long hours to get what we want. In America you can get whatever the fuck you want as long as you earn in... So enough with the fucking lazy fat American BS term. It's a myth you lazy ass fuck.

http://20somethingfinance.com/americ...vity-vacation/

"According to the ILO, “Americans work 137 more hours per year than Japanese workers, 260 more hours per year than British workers, and 499 more hours per year than French workers.”

OWNED!
      Let's not forget Japan ****ed Britain ass in WW2 and we took them out alone. All you European fucks were begging for Americas help against Germany.

Comment

Let's not forget Japan ****ed Britain ass in WW2 and we took them out alone. All you European fucks were begging for Americas help against Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
          Are you suggesting I'm wrong,and do you want to be owned? I will embarass you if so... Lol at trying to make me look dumb, when in fact you look like a total fucking ****** for doing so.

Some history for you

The Battle of Singapore was fought in the South-East Asian theatre of the Second World War when the Empire of Japan invaded the Allied stronghold of Singapore. Singapore was the major British military base in Southeast Asia and nicknamed the "Gibraltar of the East". The fighting in Singapore lasted from 8-15 February 1942.

It resulted in the fall of Singapore to the Japanese, and the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history. About 80,000 British, Australian and Indian troops became prisoners of war, joining 50,000 taken by the Japanese in the Malayan Campaign. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill called the ignominious fall of Singapore to the Japanese the "worst disaster" and "largest capitulation" in British history. In just seven days, Singapore, the "Impregnable Fortress", had fallen.
          Last edited by Battle*Hardened; 08-19-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

The american government are pure evil.

Comment

You do realize that USA didnt do anything to Germany? It was the Soviets who defeated them?

All USA did was play Battleships in the pacific with the japs.

This is what I mean by Americans thinking they won ww2, you guys did nothing but play with Japan in WW2.

If you look at the casualty/fighting reports it was the Germans/British/China/USSR with most casualties and most won/lost.

I guess playing Battleships in Pacific and then dropping a NUKE = Winning WW2.

But I guess you are going to say Singapora and some little Islands in the pacific is much much better to have and harder to defend than ALL OF EUROPE.

USA USA USA USA WE R DA BESTEST NAMBER 1!!!! KUM TO OUR KLANTRY AND DO OURR WURK SINCE WIII AINT GOT ANGINEEERS OR DAKTARS SO WE MAST IMPORT!

OH WE NEEDZ MANUAL LABORZ Too, SOO weee NEED

Italians, Germans, Indians, Chinese, Europeans, Mexicans to come doooo our jorbs cuz we sitting at home on welfare *****ing about Mexican stealing our jorbs. We pray to teh jeeesus that our economiez is fixed!

Your country was built on the backs of foreigners starting with the Italians/Portugese and now with the Chinese, Indians, Mexicans, Europeans because your country has no engineers or doctors or any other trade SKILLS.

Your country full of unskilled general laborers born with a silver spoon begging for handouts from the government.

No wonder you guys are all in debt with nothing to show for it, how often do you guys go on vacation? travel the world? oh wait....... a vacation in USA means going to border of Mexico to **** some $2 wh0re.

Enjoy your Chinese overlords who control your countries economy and debt, while you fight useless wars to put money in the 10 big families pockets as they bill the government for $20 a snicker bar and $30 a bullet.
              Last edited by Medved; 08-19-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

You do realize that USA didnt do anything to Germany? It was the Soviets who defeated them?

All USA did was play Battleships in the pacific with the japs.

This is what I mean by Americans thinking they won ww2, you guys did nothing but play with Japan in WW2.

If you look at the casualty/fighting reports it was the Germans/British/China/USSR with most casualties and most won/lost.

I guess playing Battleships in Pacific and then dropping a NUKE = Winning WW2.

But I guess you are going to say Singapora and some little Islands in the pacific is much much better to have and harder to defend than ALL OF EUROPE.
                Playing Battleships? What are you 5? Way to downplay it douche bag. We took them out on our own, and they took out your so called invincible Singapore in 7 days.

Germany was fighting 3 fronts and you bastards couldn't do shit until we committed to help. The only 3 countries who were capable of defeating anyone on their own were Germany, US, and USSR. If either one of those two teamed up and decided to take over the world they would have.
                Last edited by Battle*Hardened; 08-19-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Are you suggesting I'm wrong,and do you want to be owned? I will embarass you if so... Lol at trying to make me look dumb, when in fact you look like a total fucking ****** for doing so.

Some history for you

The Battle of Singapore was fought in the South-East Asian theatre of the Second World War when the Empire of Japan invaded the Allied stronghold of Singapore. Singapore was the major British military base in Southeast Asia and nicknamed the "Gibraltar of the East". The fighting in Singapore lasted from 8-15 February 1942.

It resulted in the fall of Singapore to the Japanese, and the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history. About 80,000 British, Australian and Indian troops became prisoners of war, joining 50,000 taken by the Japanese in the Malayan Campaign. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill called the ignominious fall of Singapore to the Japanese the "worst disaster" and "largest capitulation" in British history. In just seven days, Singapore, the "Impregnable Fortress", had fallen.
                  this guy goes from boxing to world war 2 smh

and i doubt khan would want to fight for america or that they even offered him a green card but who knows i guess...if they did then im glad he stayed in the U.K.

Comment

USA USA USA USA WE R DA BESTEST NAMBER 1!!!! KUM TO OUR KLANTRY AND DO OURR WURK SINCE WIII AINT GOT ANGINEEERS OR DAKTARS SO WE MAST IMPORT!

OH WE NEEDZ MANUAL LABORZ Too, SOO weee NEED

Italians, Germans, Indians, Chinese, Europeans, Mexicans to come doooo our jorbs cuz we sitting at home on welfare *****ing about Mexican stealing our jorbs. We pray to teh jeeesus that our economiez is fixed!
                    Again are you 5? Did you not read the article.. Quit babbling non sense. You got owned.. You are lazy, not us. Go live your shitty incapable life while I work 40+ hour weeks and get whatever I want.

Comment

USA has long history of claiming inventions / athletes as their own.

According to Americans they Won WW1/WW2 by themselves, invented everything that we use today and are da best at everything!

Yet they have long history of stealing/kidnapping/buying/bribing people to come to USA and do their work.

Why you think so many Mexicans in USA? People born in USA are naturally lazy and dont want to work hard.

Just ask some Americans on this forum if Donaire is Filipino or American.
                      Part of being the best is believing you're the best and that all things are possible, it's not the worst message they can send out.

Comment

Working...
                      X