Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather fought anyone with a skill set as good as Khan's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes never fought anyone with Khan's attributes.

Comment

size and speed ain't skill. /thread

Comment

It is really sad how much hate PBF gets that people make threads like this.

These are the types of threads mods need to delete because they make no sense at all.

Comment

he's tall with fast hands.and thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            With all due respect Amir Khan doesn't even have the right to have his name mentioned next to Floyd's, even if the topic were not about boxing. Amir Khan hasn't proven himself in the ring or to be worthy of a fight with Floyd or any other boxer that's proven himself.
            not what i asked. if you voted yes please list the boxer(s)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              you mean comeing in the throwing alot of 1-2's???no he's fought fights with better skill sets,lol,Amir better fix that sloppy footwork and tighten his defense and throw more than 1-2's
              please list the boxer(s) with better skill sets

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Oscar, Zab, Corley. All are more skilled than Khan but Khan is faster and busier than them.

Khan will be the weakest chinned opponent Mayweather has faced.
                Khan will be one of the most predictable opponents Mayweather has faced.
                ok i can agree with oscar. zab and corley i'd say definitely not though

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  and he was 2 division...............lighter.....one of the worst cherrypicks in history too............
                  not like he used his size to outpower marquez though...he outboxed the sh** out of him...

Comment

[QUOTE=Roy Keane;11002273]khans getting way overrated ! beat judah ? so what so have 6 others, maidana please morales lite him up, kotlnik beat him ortiz was putting it on him till he gave up (ortiz now ****s maidanas world up) old barrera ? smashed to pieces by presscot and before you say khan was green or whatever you can use that if you do the same for ortiz's loss vs maidana if not then your a nut hugger.

Its a big problem on this site a guy gets a few wins he's the next coming of christ then he gets beat and its ooo well he wasnt any good anyways..... You might think am chatting **** because i have red karma but thats only because some nut huggers red K'd me because i kept calling them out on there unatural hate for other fighters.

Khan's good but isnt pacquaio,mayweather,hopkins good yet.[/QUOTE]

certainly a true statement. however i am not under the assumption mayweather has fought anyone as good as himself...quite simply because there is no one else out there with his skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
                      floyd hasnt had a good fight since 2002

castillo took floyd heart and fight

fact
                      U and Strugg need to give it a rest man....seriously!!! U guys take obsession/bashing to a whole new level.

Comment

Working...
                      X