Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Maidana is Ordinary, I'm More Complete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how epic would this be?

Comment

maidana already beat matthysse in argentina... but i agree lucas seems to be a bit more polished and not so brutish compared to maidana.

but i think maidana works harder in the championship rounds... lucas let close rounds slip away when it counted.

i would be pulling for matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
        maidana already beat matthysse in argentina... but i agree lucas seems to be a bit more polished and not so brutish compared to maidana.

but i think maidana works harder in the championship rounds... lucas let close rounds slip away when it counted.

i would be pulling for matthysse
        Come on.. that amateur point system means nothing dude.

Comment

Matthysse is the better Boxer but Maidana is the better fighter (he seems more relentless and more aggressive IMO). I hope these two fight next year or late this year,

Comment

WAR Matthysse !!

Matthysse >>>> Maidana.

Comment

Maidana over Lucas any day of the week! Lucas had the chance to beat zab and Devon by KO but couldn't finish the job! Maidana was a beast agains Ortiz and khan. Khan and Ortiz >>>>>>> zab and Devon and day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Maidana over Lucas any day of the week! Lucas had the chance to beat zab and Devon by KO but couldn't finish the job! Maidana was a beast agains Ortiz and khan. Khan and Ortiz >>>>>>> zab and Devon and day of the week!
                Maidana sure finished the job against khan, didnt he?

Comment

maidana has higher killer instinct.mattyse is tougher than hell but i think morales will be able to lure em into the web and do his thing and take that title.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    Maidana sure finished the job against khan, didnt he?
                    Big diff between khan and zab/devon who are both known quitters.

Comment

Damn that's a ****ty thing to say to your friend and former roommate, and the guy who beat you to get into the Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                      X