No announcement yet.

Everybody forgot about Juanma...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody forgot about Juanma...

Ever since he lost his 0 in his home country, where's the buzz he had? I knew Gamboa would of sparked him out if someone else didn't.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Ever since he lost his 0 in his home country, where's the buzz he had? I knew Gamboa would of sparked him out if someone else didn't.
    He can make a comeback imo so i don't know why we should forget about him...

Comment

Salido is still fighting other boxers while Juanma took a break.

Comment

he should beat a journey man than get a payday against gamboa.....

Comment

That's what Ricans do.

They did the same to Cotto until the plaster was discovered in Margarito's gloves.

You can say whatever you want about Mexicans but they never abandon their fighters. Even if they have cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 2.0 View Post
            That's what Ricans do.

They did the same to Cotto until the plaster was discovered in Margarito's gloves.

You can say whatever you want about Mexicans but they never abandon themEveb if they cheat.

as if the cotto rematch wasnt in place after the mosley fight.

Oh the irony.we abandon our fighters but its ok to support cheaters with plaster,low blows,paid off refs,free titles,hydroxycut gatorade,weight diuretics? Ha ha

Comment

Yeah some of the Ricans should be ashamed of themselves. Same thing happened when Marg beat Cotto.

Comment

Juanma is still a beast, he can bounce back.. just not against Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                  as if the cotto rematch wasnt in place after the mosley fight.

Oh the irony.we abandon our fighters but its ok to support cheaters with plaster,low blows,paid off refs,free titles,hydroxycut gatorade,weight diuretics? Ha ha
                  Tito was caught by the same trainer that caught Margarito. Remember the Hopkins fight where they said "Hard as a cast"?

Cotto/Tito is/were famous for low blows as well.

Free titles - Call the WBO with Rican boxers. The funny part is that you guys can't even hold them right. lol

Hydroxycut based on what evidence? I'll wait.

Diuretics - Yes Chavez Jr. sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Tito was caught by the same trainer that caught Margarito. Remember the Hopkins fight where they said "Hard as a cast"?

Cotto/Tito is/were famous for low blows as well.

Free titles - Call the WBO with Rican boxers. The funny part is that you guys can't even hold them right. lol

Hydroxycut based on what evidence? I'll wait.

Diuretics - Yes Chavez Jr. sucks.

Cotto tito known as infamous low blowers? Sorry they weren't mares .we all knew judah has always beeen a drama queen.

I thought the whole tito/wrap thing was tucked away for good on nsb? You kind of have to figure its mexicans always bringing it up.guaze lol.

The wbc should have its own boxing world put it that way.at the rate free titles are going away you guys should have a champ in every division by feb 2013.the wbo doesnt consist of all of that.some bumps in ranks but never handed on a plate.

Comment

Working...
                    X