No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucian Bute-Glen Johnson Deal Reached For Nov. 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    I think Bute has a decent shot at the KO.

Are you serious? I don't see anybody knocking Johnson out unless he decides to move up to the Heayweight division.

Bute ain't knocking Johnson out. No way.

Comment

I thought he couldn't KO Andrade.

He also KO'd Zungia in 4.

A guy Cloud couldn't KO
      johnson is much better than all of the fighters u named. he also has a better chnin than each of those fighters and, better defense than each of those fighters. finally, hes naturally bigger than each of those fighters. no way is bute ko'ing glen.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 2.0 View Post

Are you serious? I don't see anybody knocking Johnson out unless he decides to move up to the Heayweight division.

Bute ain't knocking Johnson out. No way.

A guy Cloud couldn't KO

Cloud rocked Glen badly.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          johnson is much better than all of the fighters u named. he also has a better chnin than each of those fighters and, better defense than each of those fighters. finally, hes naturally bigger than each of those fighters. no way is bute ko'ing glen.
          He's getting older and is becoming easier to hit.

Bute can hit as hard if not harder than Cloud with better accuracy IMO

I can see it happening.

Comment

With glens style? he will seriously walk into not 1.. not 2.. but liek 30 of butes uppercuts.

Bute is a 1 trick pony, We all see it and hopefully you all realize it. The fighter that beats him right now will most likely be a southpaw. Someone with the same stance as him because it makes it far more difficult for him to land that counter upper. That is the reason why any southpaw he's faced has looked better than the orthodox opponents despite them being weaker opposition.

Glen will walk into butes upper, this wont end well. Head AND body, all night.

Comment

I can see it happening.
              I can see it happening too, maybe a hard shot Glen doesn't see.

Comment

I'm backing Glen Johnson until the day he gives me a reason not to.

I think he will deserve the decision but not get it.

Comment

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
                  Lucian Bute-Glen Johnson is "95 percent done," according to Johnson's promoter, Lou DiBella. November 5th in Montreal.

Comment

I can see it happening.
                    disagree. johnson didnt look that bad in the froch fight. i think he loses but i can almost guarantee u he wont be knocked out. this fight will be competitive in certain rounds. johnson isnt zuniga nor andrande.

Comment

A guy Cloud couldn't KO

Cloud rocked Glen badly.
                      Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I can see it happening too, maybe a hard shot Glen doesn't see.
                      Are you guys ****ing serious, you sons of b*tches?

Not only are we talking about Lucian Booty ( aka the new Joe Calzaghe but only prettier ) but we're also talking about Glen 'Road ****ing Warrior' Johnson here.

Glen ain't laying down for nobody. And especially not for that bum Bute.

Comment

Working...
                      X