Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny Pacquiao Retire Juan Manuel Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM is **** at 144, which is the same weight wurrr he fought Floyd. Urrry1 saw how ****ty he looked against Floyd physically. He was bloated, slower, and lacked the speed, which made him "el Dinamita," as he was out of his comfort zone at 144. Marquez is a career featherweight. Not urrry fighter can climb up in weight like Pacquiao. Unfortunately, for Marquez this climb up in weight is occurring during his aging years, as he is much older than Pacquiao. Pacquiao should destroy Marquez. It's a Bull**** fight up in hurrrrr. Urrry1 knows it, but their history intrigues even the haters. Marquez at 144 was a tune up for Floyd two years ago. Pacquiao just fought a shot to **** Mosley, a cheater who looked like **** at a bull**** catchweight, and now a fighter who many perceived as a tune up for Floyd when he fought at 144, as many believed Marquez couldn't handle the weight. Pacquiao is a beast. If he doesn't destroy Marquez he best who all up in hurrrr

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      sht1, i know i do better than somebody who has a donkey for a step dad, thats for sure....
      pretty lame puga .....

Comment

Originally posted by SexComandante
        YOUR MOM?

your dad..

Last edited by puga; 08-14-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SexComandante
          The fact we have donkey size dicks doesnt mean we are Donkeys.

You BEAST!
          LOL...dont flatter yourself eutiquio....when people are talking about you and donkeys, they aint talking about size....

Comment

Why is there so many she-males in the pilipines???? is the percentage of men to women so much higher that dudes gotta grow **** and wear make up??

Comment

lots of butthurt putos here!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                Why is there so many she-males in the pilipines???? is the percentage of men to women so much higher that dudes gotta grow **** and wear make up??

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  wow...there's gays in mexico????...i always thought mexico was the only country in the world with out gays....

so what percentage of the pilipine's population is transexual???

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                    wow...there's gays in mexico????...i always thought mexico was the only country in the world with out gays....

so what percentage of the pilipine's population is transexual???
                    i dont keep track on gay guys but i know you guys have maricones for sure...percnetage wise, or indivdualwise

and why act surprised like you did'nt know....

Comment

If Pacquiao doesn't retire Marqeuz, perhaps Rios will.

Comment

Working...
                      X