Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny Pacquiao Retire Juan Manuel Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SexComandante
    This guys are your Pimps

yup, both fighters got flattened by pacquiao!

I think more than 10 times between both of them.

Comment

Keep hatin on me because i have a big dick you pinoys have manginas hahahahahaha

Puga your mom was a childwhore at philipines sex tours hahahahahahha
      calm down vato...

don't get too mad you might get an heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        oh ****, you're making him angrier. He might drink his piss just like his idol.
        wait til he brags about how mexico has 2 miss universes and george lopez.....****'s hilarious....

his mom did'nt make much last night off of that donkey show becase sexcomandante forgot to feed the donkey, it was weak as **** and could'nt perform...

as a punishment, his mom did not give him his usual quarters...

dont forget to feed the donkey ,sexcommandante....

Comment

no lol....

Comment

Whats the point of this thread? Marquez already has a foot into a retirement home and *******s are making like Manny going to retire a prime and healthy Marquez. Dumbasses.

Arum is your puppet master, dance fools.

Comment

Keep hatin on me because i have a big dick you pinoys have manginas hahahahahaha

Puga your mom was a childwhore at philipines sex tours hahahahahahha
              not hatin on you, i pity you.....and dont confuse your mom to anyone else....

Comment

YES. Finally someone with Chromosomes.

I bet if manny pacquiao came into the room and ask Puga to suck his dick Puga probably would
                IIRC, Puga was the guy who once said he would prove how gay mayweather is by whacking off onto him.

Comment

YES. Finally someone with Chromosomes.

I bet if manny pacquiao came into the room and ask Puga to suck his dick Puga probably would
                  ...dont have ****sexaul tendencies like the pissdrinker homeboy.....maybe once jmm retires, he can manage your mom's carreer.....i think jmm has a degree in veterinary, he can take care of your step dad too..just as long you dont foget to feed him grass...

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                  IIRC, Puga was the guy who once said he would prove how gay mayweather is by whacking off onto him.
                  lame...i never once said floyd is gay, i said he has ****sexual tendencies tho...and he is a coward....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    ...dont have ****sexaul tendencies like the pissdrinker homeboy.....maybe once jmm retires, he can manage your mom's carreer.....i think jmm has a degree in veterinary, he can take care of your step dad too..just as long you dont foget to feed him grass...

lame...i never once said floyd is gay, i said he has ****sexual tendencies tho...and he is a coward....
                    My bad...I think it was check_hook now that I thought about it a bit.

Comment

Guess poor people can do some crazy ****

Anyway PUGA suck this fool
                      sht1, i know i do better than somebody who has a donkey for a step dad, thats for sure....

Comment

Working...
                      X