Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That skit was a fail. My Manny impression is way better than that. (He's very easy to imitate) And what's with the American Idol? That show won't last a season and isn't in the same universe as Chappelle.

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
      That show's Executive Producer is Jamie Foxx. Foxx is a well known Floyd d1ckrider as well as anyone who is black.

I'll bet Kentucky Fraud *****weather had to suck Foxx's **** just to make that skit..

Manny is the face of boxing, he's popular with the endorsements, advertisements, TV appearance as well political scene. These monkeys can't accept it and its getting under their skin, all they can do is make fun of him, sorry bunch of losers.
      Fox News is black owned???????????? Fox hates black people if anything, do you know politics?? Watch tv??? I forget, most of you guys aren't even from this country.

You *******s are so racist you guys should love FOX, even though Fox wouldn't like yall either, because you are not WHITE.

Comment

That show's Executive Producer is Jamie Foxx. Foxx is a well known Floyd d1ckrider as well as anyone who is black.

I'll bet Kentucky Fraud *****weather had to suck Foxx's **** just to make that skit..

Manny is the face of boxing, he's popular with the endorsements, advertisements, TV appearance as well political scene. These monkeys can't accept it and its getting under their skin, all they can do is make fun of him, sorry bunch of losers.
        Actually most blacks do not like Mayweather. I've yet to meet one in person that does like him. Everyone that I've actually talked to in person actually hate him.

You just can't accept the fact that somebody made fun of Pacquiao. You are seriously pissed off. That to me is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as the fact that Pinoys have the smallest ****s on the planet. Seriously. That's a serious statistic. Smallest penises in the world, even smaller than Chinese or Japanese and other Asian's.

My gf was half Filipino and her friend was 100% Filipina. She was dating a white guy and her parents were upset cause they wanted her to date a Filipino man and she told my girl she couldn't do it because they have small penises.

That is 100% true story. So cry about it, you racist micropenis sack of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post

Comment

lol pretty funny, the living color sketch was funny too.

It's rare to see boxing comedy these days......

Comment

the voices were dead on imo, it was pretty hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Ali doesnt get a pass from comedians, so Roach sure as hell wont.

7:44 Jamie Foxx making fun of Ali's parkinson (Its in another language)
                  what movie is that?

Comment

In the next episode, he should do an impression of Floyd beating his kids and Josie. Cause child abuse is funny as hellllll.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                      Actually most blacks do not like Mayweather. I've yet to meet one in person that does like him. Everyone that I've actually talked to in person actually hate him.

You just can't accept the fact that somebody made fun of Pacquiao. You are seriously pissed off. That to me is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as the fact that Pinoys have the smallest ****s on the planet. Seriously. That's a serious statistic. Smallest penises in the world, even smaller than Chinese or Japanese and other Asian's.

My gf was half Filipino and her friend was 100% Filipina. She was dating a white guy and her parents were upset cause they wanted her to date a Filipino man and she told my girl she couldn't do it because they have small penises.

That is 100% true story. So cry about it, you racist micropenis sack of ****.
                      Well yea Filipino's surely love there country...I think they might be about equal to Africa, or probably worse than Africa seeing that atlest some parts of Africa are rich.

Comment

Working...
                      X