Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, put the chitlins down and read this website: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...CTION=symptoms

Notice how the comedian in the video had his neck pushed out? Yea, that's from Parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
      Boy, put the chitlins down and read this website: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...CTION=symptoms

Notice how the comedian in the video had his neck pushed out? Yea, that's from Parkinsons.

Comment

haha your a mission huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          dude arent u russian or some other slavic ethicity?? everyone knows russians have no sense of humor, thats like a worldwide universally accepted fact.
          lmao.........

Comment

Notice how the hood boys are now backing away from their claim that the impression was not incorporating symptoms of Parkinsons? Now the hood boys are just posting gifs and ready made generic pics cause they can't argue facts.

Comment

Notice how the hood boys are now backing away from their claim that the impression was not incorporating symptoms of Parkinsons? Now the hood boys are just posting gifs and ready made generic pics cause they can't argue facts.

Comment

It might be just me, but I believe comedians also made fun of Ali, Michael J Fox, etc. I really dont see a big deal. Heck, people on this site make fun of Ali to this day. Saying Wlad is better and Ali is punch drunk.... GTFO

Comment

Oh ok. So if a boxer does an impression of Freddy Roach on a minor YouTube video, it's a outrage. If a professional comedian does it on national TV it's funny. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Oh and "wasn't directly making fun of his Parkinsons"? So, I guess the quivering voice has nothing to do with his disease. Oh and the fact that the comedian directly says "take that Parkinsons!"
                  You're a crybaby. Seriously, get over it. Michael J Fox gets made fun of on South Park, Family Guy, Christopher Reeves is dead and is made fun of on South Park and by other comedians. You're just mad because he owned Pacquiao.

I found that hilarious and also like how a mainstream outlet is putting it out there that Manny is a steroid abuser because that has been swept under the rug for long enough. Maybe now he'll take the test and fight Floyd. I wish more people would criticize these two clowns more often.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    It might be just me, but I believe comedians also made fun of Ali, Michael J Fox, etc. I really dont see a big deal. Heck, people on this site make fun of Ali to this day. Saying Wlad is better and Ali is punch drunk.... GTFO
                    He should call up FOX and log a complaint

Im sure they will care rofl

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                      He should call up FOX and log a complaint

Im sure they will care rofl
                      Their inboxes will be full of complaints and death threats from Pinoy tomorrow morning

"ohhhh yuu make-a fun of Pacmen...i kill yuuu u son of tha b1tch!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X